Recent content by SefirosuKuraodo

1. SefirosuKuraodo

Yanfly Lunatic Custom State/Buff Formula Help

So I want to go with a FF9 Trance-like system, and decided to use a passive state that checks whether the user's TP is at 100, at which point the state goes active. That's all working fine thanks to the Tips & Tricks videos on Power Up Mode & Trance: <Custom Passive Condition> if...
  2. SefirosuKuraodo

MV3D - 3D rendering for RMMV with Babylon.js

I should have specified, the waterfalls, the upright blue flowers, the smaller flat flowers, and the green flecks/colonies of algae are all events. Really, only the dirt ground and paths, the water itself, and the grass are tiles at the moment. I don't know if this makes a difference in relation...
  3. SefirosuKuraodo

I hate to keep piling onto the thread, but I just wanted to see if anyone else using Yanfly's Movement Core plugin is having issues with the current build? In 0.4.8, the "Move to: x, y" Script Call function for movement routes worked fine, but after I updated to 0.5.1.5, the function crashes my...
  4. SefirosuKuraodo

So I updated to the latest version from the 0.4.8 version I was using to see if the recent fixes to sprites and such would allow Irina's DragonBones Sprites plugin to work with MV3D (it doesn't, in case anyone was curious... because I was curious :P) and I came across a change that I'm not sure...
  5. SefirosuKuraodo

I downgraded to the 0.4.3 version I had backed up and it looks like I could actually achieve 7 lights, though the last couple had some strange results, making the event glow bright like it was lit but the light only visible in the water beside it but not on the ground beneath it... So, like, 5...
  6. SefirosuKuraodo

Hmmm... if @Dread_Nyanak already made a fix for it, and CoopNinjask is able to exceed it with their project, I may experiment when I get home and downgrade to an older version to see what my results are.
  7. SefirosuKuraodo

Quick question: is there a limit to how many light events may exist on a single map with the free version of the plugin? I can only seem to have 4 active (in order of the smallest number of events to the highest, ex: EV01-EV04 are lit, but EV05 and beyond aren't working, despite being copied...
  8. SefirosuKuraodo

Oh, thank you! That had been driving me crazy all evening, you're a saint!
  9. SefirosuKuraodo

No, I've only been using the default tags from the master demo so I thought fringe was pretty much just for lowering flora and such into the ground a bit :P - It does work, but now my only issue is that the bridge no longer has mass or bulk to it (the sides aren't being rendered) it's just a...
  10. SefirosuKuraodo

Your Game's Cover Art

Oh this is neat! I suppose it's not really a *cover* yet, more like a placeholder of the title/logo with the main protagonist(s) featured until I get an actual cover concept laid out. Synopsis: You are a Caravanner, a traveler who comes from a long line of Caravanners who roam the country...
  11. SefirosuKuraodo

Hello everybody, I need help with bridges. I'm wondering if it's possible to make it so that the player can walk underneath a bridge. I have images below to shed light on what I mean. I have a cave system, and there's a narrow path leading beneath a land bridge to a treasure chest. The bridge is...
  12. SefirosuKuraodo

I would LOVE a Demo of this map and some of the houses to get a better grasp and learn how some of this is accomplished!
  13. SefirosuKuraodo

SOLVED: State With Small Chance To Inflict Death Possible?

I just tested this out and it works perfectly, thank you! <3
  14. SefirosuKuraodo

SOLVED: State With Small Chance To Inflict Death Possible?

I've found tutorials for States such as Doom, but that's not quite what I'm looking for. What I'm trying to figure out is something similar to, say, if Poison had a small chance to inflict an instant kill with every damage tick. I figured I could use Yanfly's State Categories to keep it form...
  15. SefirosuKuraodo

Bobstah's Battle Commands Customization v2.2.1 - Updated 05/17/2017

@waynee95 Hello, I'm using your Edit of the Plugin and I'm still experiencing the issue where if your actor skips their turn, your party can't do anything while the enemy can just keep on battling until you're all KO'd. Also, if I'm going to use a skill, but back out of the enemy selection step...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The more I look at the QPlugins... The more I am amazed at what they can do. Which I'm not going to lie is pretty awkward, because I already consider them far and away the best plugins MV has to offer. :kaoback:
spending a week trying to figure out what was wrong with my font has me DED
504 threads to go upon the time of this post until the forum reaches 100k threads. Thread Dead Redemption. Thready Van Halen. Thread Zeppelin. Doesn't have to be a band or a game
Random thought: Looks like putting in effort in learning a language is like a taboo for most people. :kaoswt2:
Not sure about RPG Maker MZ ; We see a lot of things, but they could have enhanced a lot of things in MV first... We're at the era of updates nowadays, not new products over and over and over :/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Player-Unknown