seita
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm seeing different information for this. Can anyone clarify please? Does having your games Font within the Font folder for an ACE project make it unnecessary for the player to install the font?
    seita
    seita
    See this is why i wanted clarification haha.
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    So far based on my own project and YANTH, the fonts work even when not installed if they are inside the YouGameFolder\Fonts\ folder... I'll be trying it out on drassray's Magi and see what happens...
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    oh wait, it seems like drassray already did the tests... and it works...
    *switches between photoshop and vxace* *holds space and drags across the map to move it, accidentally draws a huge line of tiles* =___=
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    Ctrl + Z. Which raises a good question, where is Ctrl + Y?
    Developers Block T____T
    Jarrad
    Jarrad
    Puzzles inside of puzzles!
    NPC
    NPC
    Go listen to orchestral music away from the computer. Less screen, plus enlightening music = inspiration.
    RM2k or 2k3 had a feature where you could see all the possible shift-clicking tiles by shift+right clicking the autotile on the tile in the tileset while editing a map. Did they take this out for ACE?
    Chrome
    Chrome
    believe so, I have to make a new map and all the possible tiles manually then shift clicking them
    seita
    seita
    That's what I thought
    Seacliff
    Seacliff
    didn't vx have it too? I know that xp didn't though...
    oh em gee. Cannot believe how boring work is. I'd rather be busy than bored =_=
    Dark Horseman
    Dark Horseman
    Turn on the stove and put your hand on it.

Thank me later.
    seita
    seita
    I'll give it a shot.
    So I finally caught up with the PS4 news after I missed it yesterday, sorry microsoft all of the good news compared to the XBoxOne is wayyyyy too good. Plus FFXV and Destiny, done deal. As much as I prefer the 360 over PS4, this is the next gen and you guys are off to a bad start.
    Darr123
    Darr123
    Pretty sure Destiny gets exclusive content on the playstation, I don't know about FF though.
    seita
    seita
    I love Microsoft. Its the least evil now compared to apple and google when it comes to phones, tablets and computers. The Xbox one though is a huge misstep and I don't want to support them unless their policies and price change.
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    What's Google done to be evil? :c I like Google.
    Hi guys, I need some feedback on a quick animation:

anavn
    anavn
    Were just trying to help it still very nice :)
    seita
    seita
    Yeah, feedback where you tell me whats wrong is a lot better than feedback that says "it looks good"
    gregbaby
    gregbaby
    I like it...*EVERYBODY BE QUIET!* steps over the sleeping children... :) thats what it brings to my mind!
    I'm having a tough time getting rid of the foliage tiles to make room for more important structural tiles =__= it must be done! Since I'll be parallaxing the foliage anyway. Ugh, big filesizes here I come.
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    That's true, but right now there is no way for mobile export., so ehh.
    Ocedic
    Ocedic
    Even if you rebuilt the game on a different engine for mobile devices, you wouldn't be allowed to use RTP or RTP-edited graphics for it. So basically, just go wild on your game.
    Dark Horseman
    Dark Horseman
    I don't remember any RPG Maker games on portable devices at all.
    you know writers and artists block? I'm getting a doer's block. I don't feel like doing anything right now .__. need some motivation
    splicing together mack, celi and rtp tilesets~ tedious stuff. Getting grass to meld together, etc.
    Chrome
    Chrome
    I think all three can go together pretty well
    Jef299
    Jef299
    It was a terrible South Park joke. I hate South Park too.
    seita
    seita
    oh god, i think I know what youre talking about now.
    I am SEITA. I squash bugs for lunch and make awesome things happen for dinner.
    Seacliff
    Seacliff
    You got me worried, lol.
    Jef299
    Jef299
    Deprogramming in the Army is basically when the Drill Instructor strips you of your personality whilst spewing horrible insults at you!
    seita
    seita
    yeah I figured lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Is there anyone who would like to resize some of sprites I've got and put them into MV sheet? I'm bad at that kind of things. I want to make a game, but I lack in resources and I'm bad at recolouring them, so my only option was to use a sprite maker from one game (Ive got permission to use it) but these are sprites from VX Ace and I only have MV. So, is there anyone interested in helping me?
Wow! This game looks great! Streaming now :D
Working on a system that allows you to define events in an easy to use text file format!!! Would you use such a thing? 0o
Have my fingers crossed, waiting for a discount sale on MZ on Steam.. Its normally around the corner during Halloween or x-mas season on Steam, if i remember right..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KingGuy