seita
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• is it possible to have multiple animations happen on one event?
    seita
    seita
    oh trust me I've got tons of those. I just need to know if there's a script or a way for two animations to play on one event/player at the same time haha
    JacobM
    JacobM
    yeah... I wish I could help, I'm useless. D:
    SoulPour777
    SoulPour777
    Yes it is possible.
    I love eventing breakthroughs.
    light487
    light487
    Same.. and I usually get most of mine from solving other people's problems and then go on to use that breakthrough in my own game :)
    What's the correct parameter syntax for t? t = Tone.new($1.to_i, $2.to_i, $3.to_i, $4.to_i) start_tone_change(t, d)
    Gah I can't find a good train track/train rumble sound effect to loop.
    Animus
    Animus
    I just manipulated the one that's supposed to be an earthquake for a subway train, should be pretty similar if you mess with the tempo.
    seita
    seita
    Interesting. I tried it out earlier and thought it might be a little rough, but I think this will do until/unless I find something better.
    Animus
    Animus
    Yeah it works for me on such short notice, but will probably go to findsounds or something later and just type in Train. I'll just put the tempo of the Quake effect to 150 for now though.
    I'm super pissed. Read Hajime no Ippo for boxing references, now I can't stop reading again. Currently there's over 1000 chapters =__=
    Drachen
    Drachen
    Enjoy the rest of your life!
    Animus
    Animus
    I've been down that road before, but there was only about 300 chapters of the manga at the time that I got absorbed into it. (Gantz)
    Know how everyone is complaining about finals week? It's my finals week too. My only assignment is to show off my game on finals day ;3
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    wait, your RM project is a final? Hax...
    seita
    seita
    Haha I didn't intend it to be, but that was the project I was working on during class all the time, so my professor thought I was going to show that off as my final. And there we have it.
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    You are such a Hax0r. My IT class is entirely about the A+ exam >.>

I shall get you for this!
    I am so good. Custom ABS here I come.
    Jef299
    Jef299
    seita's eventing skills are unmatched. Some of the stuff you see in You Are Not The Hero you wouldn't think was possible.
    Chaos Avian
    Chaos Avian
    I'm down for being a tester.
    seita
    seita
    thanks for the compliments guys~ I try hard haha. I'll contact anyone that wants to test it out later today when I'm ready
    Wow. I totally just solved a difficult bottleneck in the plot.
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    which reminds me. Time to work on the story~
    seita
    seita
    Thanks! My previous solutions for it would have been soooo much work just to make it work right, so glad I figured this out before it was too late!
    light487
    light487
    Story.. what's that? :p
    can't seem to find the terms of use for macks tileset. Anybody know where?
    Necromus
    Necromus
    You know there is this nice button in the top right corner that says english right? :p
    Necromus
    Necromus
    NEVER sell our graphic data without regard to alerted resources or not. (You can sell your game in which use our resources, but DON'T sell our resources themselves. You can alter our graphic data and distribute alerted one on your website as free resources, but don't sell them even if they looks completely original).
    seita
    seita
    because we are all blind, and I didn't look up there. Thanks!
    Today will forever be crowned as the day when "i got some stuff done, but honestly, I didn't get sh*t done"
    light487
    light487
    Know the feeling.. I spetn 2 hours working out why the heck my state wouldn't inflict on enemies.. looking for scripts and ways to go about it.. only to discover that I used State Rate instead of Atk State.. doh!

I did fix the gate in the fence though! Created a whole new door for it :p lol
    I have the event set up, but I'm stuck figuring out what the enemies will be doing.
    Chaos Avian
    Chaos Avian
    What does said event entail?
    seita
    seita
    said event is on a moving train, with ghosts attacking said train, but I'm not sure if they should be attacking the passengers, or the engines or what.
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    Why not both?

Or Zoidberg. That's usually an option.
    We need an RSW event every week. I got more done in the week prior compared to about a month beforehand.
    seita
    seita
    D: RSFDD huh? Sounds nice. I've been stuck in a while
    wildwes
    wildwes
    Perhaps every month or every two months.
    wildwes
    wildwes
    Why? Because if we do it every month we'll all get to call it "that time of the month." :D

Oh god I'm bad.
    Anybody feel like playtesting my game before I release it to the wild? You Are Not The Hero v2.0!
    Jarrad
    Jarrad
    Yes yes yes yes yes yes!
    seita
    seita
    and it is done!
    Playtested through YANTH for RSW - forgot to take screenies =_=
    Lustermx
    Lustermx
    Ha! That's what I forgot to do with LW. (wow, I'm already abbreviating my game). The first 2 screenshots are from a new game perspective. I also made a trailer but I actually had to replay the whole game for that and boy was that a pain :p
    seita
    seita
    Huge pain indeed!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Is there anyone who would like to resize some of sprites I've got and put them into MV sheet? I'm bad at that kind of things. I want to make a game, but I lack in resources and I'm bad at recolouring them, so my only option was to use a sprite maker from one game (Ive got permission to use it) but these are sprites from VX Ace and I only have MV. So, is there anyone interested in helping me?
Wow! This game looks great! Streaming now :D
Working on a system that allows you to define events in an easy to use text file format!!! Would you use such a thing? 0o
Have my fingers crossed, waiting for a discount sale on MZ on Steam.. Its normally around the corner during Halloween or x-mas season on Steam, if i remember right..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phaze213