seita
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• you guys know all those VX Ace RTP portraits? Are those free to use for all projects?
    seita
    seita
    Ah. I only ask in case of commercial use. In any case, I can't even find the vx ace portraits.
    Chaosgod_Espér
    Chaosgod_Espér
    When you bought the RmXP/VX/VXace, you are allowed to sell your Game - even if it uses the standard RTP :D
    seita
    seita
    I meant I was asking about the portrait style edits of the RTP for commercial use. I figure the editors would have specific terms of use, but I can't even find them :<
    if someone were to commission an original faceset with 6-8 emotions, how much would that go for?
    seita
    seita
    Should probably warn you her work is rather risque, the ones on there are very, very very mild.
    Chaos Avian
    Chaos Avian
    Ah, well really it's mostly due down to the time it takes to draw each piece. Then again I'm not really in the commercial field, so I can't really give a definite answer,
    Chaos Avian
    Chaos Avian
    lol I'm used to risque (I've seen really, really dark things :p ) I like her style~ Siblings, Pika and Roy's Pistol are my favorite~
    free jumping script + region checking to slow player down gave an error. Solved it with a script conditional, surprised myself, so awesome.
    The script I commissioned was just finished, a week earlier than expected. Now I wan't to work with it, but I have a huge minigame event I'm still working on... what to do...
    I cannot believe how much fun I'm having playing a game I made 4 years ago. Really puts perspective on how unhappy with it I was while making it.
    Chaos Avian
    Chaos Avian
    Dude, it really is great!~ Then again I feel that way with my project sometimes. I guess it's a developers thing. Though your title screen alone would make me cry with happiness~
    seita
    seita
    thanks man, after playing it again I feel like I should remake it in VX Ace, but I'm not confident I'll be able to finish (again) with my current workload. I'll have to finish YANTH first.
    Chaos Avian
    Chaos Avian
    Yup, always focus on one project~ I learned that the hard way...
    every week I stress about buying Member+ and some resource packs.
    Chaos Avian
    Chaos Avian
    Unless someone exports and converts pretty much ALL XP tilesets I doubt he'll remake it xD
    deilin
    deilin
    You also get some resources that non-M+ members don't. but for some, $42 a year might be steep, but it also is a commercial liscence for a lot of resources as well.
    seita
    seita
    I have a couple hundred US Dollars to spend on my game. What should I buy? Nobody wants to take my script request.
    AcosmicDevi
    AcosmicDevi
    Got enough graphics?
    seita
    seita
    this is my script request:

I'm only using RTP graphics for now, once I get into dense forest-y areas I wan't to use custom trees.

Hopefully I'll be eventually get someone to make custom sprites and face sheets for me.
    Domin0e
    Domin0e
    As long as you're having rtp-style graphics I'm sure you'll find willing artists. If you try that with a custom set from the shop however.. might be a bit more difficult. :p
    Man covering all your bases is so much work. Talk to the kids, but change dialogue if talk to blacksmith first, and vice versa, then the same conditions if you already have the key. So many conditions! Chances are a lot of these choices won't even be seen by the player =_=
    SLEEP
    SLEEP
    I like little attention to detail like that! Your time will be worth it. :3
    Psyker
    Psyker
    Definitely worth it in the long run. Once players realize things are different depending on certain conditions it can raise replay value because they would want to test different paths.
    seita
    seita
    Well, good thing I have a replay-chapter within the same save file mechanic working~
    What does an RPG Maker do during his/her birthday? Make RPGs.
    Domin0e
    Domin0e
    What does any game designer do during their birthday? A 12 hr day of work 'cause of Crunchtime? :p
    seita
    seita
    or a 12 hr day of work just 'cause ;3
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Why has nobody told me about the beauty of pathfinding? It even works with pixel movement scripts...
    Renewed resolve! I'll finish "You Are Not The Hero" before I do a full on rpg, battle system and all!
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    Ahh. I'm going to start looking into making a new battle system for my game soon. I have a good idea of what it's going to be like.

And by good Idea I mean I pretty much have the exact system outlined.

And by making I mean programming an existing one for my game. :3
    seita
    seita
    nice ;x I've always wanted to use a FFTactics style battle system, but I haven't found any for ace.
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    Hehe, not final fantasy. Think SNES :p
    That's enough lollygagging. Sometimes you just have to jump right in. Chapter 2, Start!!
    Another satisfied customer! Thanks so much Lustermx for trying out my demo. Hopefully other people will enjoy it as much as you did!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Spoiled Food ---

M.Knight: Oh,no! the Bread has been Mold!
Chef: It's not Mold,it's in Fermentation.
M.Knight: Are you sure?
Chef: Y'know Cheese? It's safe to eat
(Chef eat the Moldy Bread,after that he take into the Hospital with Green Face)
Suddenly I remember the days when I create something just by pure wild imagination. I wasn't thinking about concept, structure, or anything else. Just create (even if it's unfinished in the end). Somehow I kinda want to have that wild imagination again. :D
Google "The Great Stink"
Enjoy.
Woke up on an awful nightmare of being banned here because some mod didn't liked me in a super-heroes freeform round robin RP where I used throwing normal hammer as power and it was qualified being too OP. XD Nice to read you all guys. Will not wait next nightmares.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewshetty123