seita
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Replay chapter system finished! Beat your old scores, get stuff you missed, finally found a use for using batches of switches/variables.
    Jarrad
    Jarrad
    If you do that you should have a debriefing thing after that section, to tell the player what they missed.
    Stevie
    Stevie
    ^ that
    seita
    seita
    hmm super descriptive or vague? I know I'm gonna have hidden gems like Entries to Petulas journal.
    huh. How do you write a blog entry?
    seita
    seita
    Actually, I meant do you think the resources you get and the discounts are worth it? Do the discounts eventually negate the membership price as well?
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Oh, yes. The discount you get in the store is a fair bit, I've saved quite a bit of cash being a Member+. You also get some fun exclusive resources, which are really well done. I think Member+ is worth far more than what you pay to get it.
    seita
    seita
    Cool, I'll keep that in mind. Hopefully I'll have a use for all the resources!
    Work at 5am =___= someone try out my demo so I feel better when I get back!
    Jarrad
    Jarrad
    I would, but I'm on a school computer.
    seita
    seita
    Saw that you did. Thanks for the support! I do feel better!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm back from my visit to my family. Was really great to see them again after a year even if I had to get tested for covid for the visit.
Sometimes... I do absolutely genius things... But then I counteract that by spending all day trying to figure out what's wrong with my event creator... Only to learn I commented out some lines in MV... Not even in my plugin. This must be why villains "true heroes" don't win in the end. :kaoswt:
Procrastination at it's finest.
annnnd after 2 days lol... and I still feel I need to work out a few kinks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
changefly