Sekunri
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Gosh this Game Jam project has kept me busier than I expected. I'm thankful for the experience in producing a game like this though, definitely understanding how much goes into these.

Expecting to have a finished game on Nov 2nd. Not much time for bug fixes...
    Learning Together Game Jam? Sounds awesome. It'll be my first Game Jam too. Let's make something worthy of the holiday around the corner shall we?
    HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    Ah, yeah. See, that's the beauty of Ace. There are a million scripts out there to make a platformer game, and if we're allowed to, I'll probably use one of 'em. If not, I'll either make my own, or figure out something. I'm thinking of using my mascot characters since they're already drawn so I can spend more time on the actual game, though. Plus, my mascot characters are adorable and I'm somewhat proud of them. Anyway, better get started. :D :p  
    HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    Amen! I just looked at the rules again, and it says nothing about not being able to use scripts. Ha ha, yes! 
    Sekunri
    Sekunri
    There you go. You also reminded me to look into all the assets I had from when I used VX. Found a lot of music I forgot I had thanks to that. :p
    For anyone interested I updated my About Me to include my current and completed projects and progress / bugs.
    Teaching one's self Javascript in a mere 3 days is not suggested. The headaches it induces are mindboggling haha.
    Reactions: 1 person
    Sekunri
    Sekunri
    No though I'm curious to check out this Code Academy now.

I actually taught myself a few days ago, posting it because I still over think things and had I taken it slower I feel I would have a more solid judgment on the code when I work with it. But thus far I'm working on my third plugin now trying to figure out a way around this 'bug'.
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    you should, im still going through the course, also its free. they also teach other languages too =3 , like html and css, which is also what im doing now! I can verify that its at least college quality, cuz ive been doing it alongside my college html class and its almost exactly the same curriculum! Give it a go, at the very least it could give your JS skills a stretch =3! 
    Sekunri
    Sekunri
    I actually knew HTML and CSS and have for a few years. Just a fun fact. But definitely thanks for spreading the word on such resources. Thank you so much, I'll definitely take up the JS course.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A friend told me to stop making nomnom or gulping noise when eating or drinking. Plot twist of my life. I thought people can't hear that!
Inside you are two wolves. They take in oxygen while getting rid of the Co2 gas in your body...
Ah wait, sorry. Lungs. Not wolves. that'd be silly. Wolves are huge. You probably couldnt even fit one wolf inside you.
Tag: hack and slash | gameplay: point and click. Me: "How tf two are related to each other?"
I picked up For The King in a Humble Bundle sale, and one mechanic that stuck out to me was a physical change to the world map when finishing a side quest. That got me thinking about special map-effect rewards for certain side quests in my game.
Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cremo