Recent content by Sekunri

1. Sekunri

Struggling with battle scripts.

My suggestion is to definitely write and or copy paste the formula on an editor so you can see it all. I personally keep a spreadsheet of formulas since I have a few different skill and item formulas.
  2. Sekunri

Summon Core

I have a major update coming and ill probably make this into an open Alpha at that point. Sadly i may need to wait til after surgery but it is my main focus
  3. Sekunri

Summon Core

UPDATE! Dev Log 2 has been placed in the first post showing the newest version of the plugin
  4. Sekunri

Summoning spell with Quasi abs

There are two types of summons talked about in thr community that im aware of. The kind that switches your party for a summon (like in final fantasy) and the type that adds a party member to your team for a battle. For the first one check out ladybaskervilles summon actor plugin. For the latter...
  5. Sekunri

Summon Core

LB and I have actually talked about this. My plugin does have the same feature without any plugin commands / common events. The core is actually an upgrade from my original Summon Actors plugin that like theirs also used common events & plugin commands. I'll be posting a video showing what the...
  6. Sekunri

Summon Core

The plugin was just updated to version 0.6 and is in its second closed alpha test. I just updated the original post so that it has some updated features and also includes the original Dev Log video from before the major forum update. I will be posting the second Dev Log video ideally on...
  7. Sekunri

Finally finished my Summon Core version 0.60! Time for another testing run. This thing's grown...

Finally finished my Summon Core version 0.60! Time for another testing run. This thing's grown so much since day 1...
  8. Sekunri

Curious, how do you feel about the new forum's functions & looks?

Curious, how do you feel about the new forum's functions & looks?
  9. Sekunri

Need help with a game mechanic for my game

If your using that plugin you could just make an event on parallel process on the outside of your map that you call in front of your charcter that is a light source. Then when called have it move to page two where it will wait the countdown time (the time you want to use) and once thats done...
  10. Sekunri

Need help with a game mechanic for my game

So you want to essentially create a temporary light source in the area in front of your actor right? First question that comes to mind is how are you making the darkness? Through Plugins? Images? To be able to help you fully we will need to specifically know that too as it can change the...
  11. Sekunri

Displaying message as a result of a function in battle

Guess I'll just go back to figuring out which one it is. I was reading it and maybe i was just to tired but i just couldnt figure it out at the time.
  12. Sekunri

Displaying message as a result of a function in battle

I'll get straight to the point. Currently I have a plugin in development where you are able to summon new actors not in your party into battle, my SummonCore plugin. Anyways within the plugin I have a function that dismisses a summoned actor after x turns have passed. It is as a result...
  13. Sekunri

Rooting for you! Marathons are fun.

Rooting for you! Marathons are fun.
  14. Sekunri

SummonCore V0.60 will be entering second Alpha shortly! Woo~ Update Video will be up soon to go...

SummonCore V0.60 will be entering second Alpha shortly! Woo~ Update Video will be up soon to go along with it! Also going to start a "basics of game making" series on youtube. Let's make a game together :D If you have any ideas for a "plot" or "parts to a plot" that you don't mind parting...
  15. Sekunri

Nelderson's Online Core

I work on it about 6-8 hours a week at current. Which is not nearly enough. And once im able to test your plugin ill ask questions for sure.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ugh! I have a headache coming on--not sure if it's from the sudden change in weather or caffeine withdraw...only one way to fi d out--Coffee time!
Found this old picture in the plastic case with my medical documents. I don't remember who this character is (I draw a lot of original characters and forgot about them very soon), but I like the design, may be I'll add guy in my game.

reading what makes plugins tick, so you can use other plugins to trigger said plugin... setup up Luna MV to have my own custom ATB Gauges from Yanfly's ATB. cool
It's Easter on Monday. Anybody got any Easter quarantine eggs? It'll also be my birthday, I'll be 31.
Sometimes I feel like I'm using plugins feature the wrong way. But as long as it works tho.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tsume