Sel Feena
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Enough procrastinating, today I'm going to get something done darn it
    UsainSloth
    UsainSloth
    I usually use https://chains.cc/ to keep me motivated for working. You award yourself for actually working and doing small tasks daily. Check it out!
    mlogan
    mlogan
    That looks interesting Sloth, I might check it out.

@Sel Feena - Making a to do list and then choosing something specific often helps me. A lot of times I procrastinate when I don't have a clear direction.
    Ready to get back into things, and realised I'd forgotten half of what I was doing. :(
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    I know that feeling. That's why I fly out of bed and wright down the ideas that pops ups (For some reason my brain decides to go hyperactive when I should sleep xD)
    Frostyfirefly
    Frostyfirefly
    Just start doing something, you'll remember things as you go along.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I was playing with ChatGPT-3 and I feels like did some crime with this...

1670127825626.png
no longer using rm2k3
Don't you hate when you're trying to sleep and suddenly the smoke detector needs batteries? That's exactly what happened to me. Now I'm sluggish and tired after that darn thing started chirping at 11:30 at night. Man I wish I had one of those smart smoke detectors that sends a message to your phone way before it starts chirping.
Interior of a bus, may do more vehicle interiors :kaoswt2:
1670089782219.png
I can hardly believe it is the third day of Christmas and I have yet to put up decorations! Spending my morning cooking breakfast and getting them up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rabiddavid