Recent content by Selhan

1. RMVXA [IGMC 2015] Escalia

Super happy to have fresh news! It will be long until the 13rd :)
  2. New Releases: FSM: Castle and town Tiles, Fantasy Interiors, Dramatic Fantasy RPG Music Vol.1

Finally!!!! So many weeks waiting for the last FSM! Hope it will be as complete and user friendly as the previous sets! EDIT: it is. The content of the FSM packs is really above any other. I can say it: I bought nearly every single tileset pack available.
  3. FSM new DLC to be translated?

Dear forum admins, do we know if the latest DLC of FSM (already relaeased in Japanese) is to be translated then released on the English RPGM website one day, or not? The FSM DLC has been great ressource packs for MV, I guess I won't be the only one interested in getting it as soon as translated...
  4. Game & Map Screenshots 11

Dear forum admins, do we know if this latest DLC of FSM is to be translated then released on the English RPGM website one day, or not? The FSM DLC has been great ressource packs for MV, I guess I won't be the only one interested in getting it as soon as translated. Thanks!
  5. Game & Map Screenshots 11

It seems that this new set has not yet been released either on RPGM Forum or on Steam. Do we know if a release is to come?
  6. Game & Map Screenshots 11

Hello, Very long time I did not post something. I bought the great Vexed Member Plus pack, that includes DS styles tiles for churchs. And a try I did with it: I'm looking for pictures / sample maps using the outside tiles of this pack, as I cannot find a good way to exploit it. Does anyone...
  7. Map examples of Vexed Church

Hello, I bought the great Vexed Member Plus pack, that includes DS styles tiles for churchs. I'm looking for pictures of sample maps using the outside tiles of this pack, as I cannot find a good way to exploit it. The "inside" tiles are great. Here an example from Vexed: And here one by me...
  8. Game & Map Screenshots 9

@Alexander Hawksmoor I LOVE the menu. Just think the names of the characters could be a bit bigger to be more visible / readable. For the title, I'm no nfan of this red-orange-yellow visual. The lack of contrast makes it not very readable, so it is difficult to focus your eye somewhere.
  9. RPG Maker FES Resource Pack

I definitely do :) How can this be assessed?
  10. RPG Maker FES Resource Pack

Hello! Is it planned at any moment either to have these FES pack at VXACE format (32x32) or the DS/DS+ packs updated at MV format (48x48)?
  11. Game & Map Screenshots 9

@Weremole Just gorgeous! Only thing as said above, the left part of the house seems to be in the air. Are the tiles yours?
  12. Game & Map Screenshots 9

@Tuomo L I think your introduction text is not readable enough. White letters displayed on a clear gry/white background or detailed pictures, it is not very readable. So proposals: 1) change the font. Bigger? Bolder black borders around letters? 2) When displaying the portraits of the witches...
  13. Game & Map Screenshots 9

@Arcmagik Veeery nice :) Did you try to have the stone roads a bit messier? I mean, overlaps road / grass? Here an example of a map with the effect I mean. This map is a "copy, paste, improve" that I did with Time fantasy (can't remember who made the original).
  14. Game & Map Screenshots 9

@DragonFly Could you tell me where does your trees from your cave "after" come from?
  15. Recolors & Sprite creation for DS Sprites

Hi Everyone! I need 2 different things: Both: Resource Type: Characters (sprites) Both: Maker Format: VX Ace Both: Art Style: DS like Description 1: Unfortunately, the DS packs include some Damage/behavior sprites only for part of the total Characters. I need some recolors in order to have...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Azihayya wrote on ATT_Turan's profile.
Magus avatar homey!
Getting back into the thick of work on Untold Story and it feels great to be back. I'm gonna take what I learned from the Game Jam and try and get some serious work done for the rest of 2021.
The "docs" are honestly soo frustrating. Eg. positionType : "Returns the current position type of the message window." Yes, great. could you please also tell me if 0 was bottom or top, so i don't have to start a playtest to see, because i keep forgetting it all the time, and what are the docs even for, if not that? (it's top btw...)

Here's the combat sprite of Azrael one of the main characters of our game,
with and without weapon.
Hope it's good.
https://discord.gg/Q2uS6Str
The one thing I've always struggled with is creating a story, it halts every single project I've ever worked on. We must be in the twilight zone because I've actually come up with a plot, from beginning to end (it kinda wrote itself). I may very well be on my way to creating my first proper little game, yay!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Napster