Share This Page

Sennie

Demon Slayer, Male, 22, from United Kingdom

Veteran
Sennie was last seen:
Jun 5, 2018
    1. Sennie
      Sennie
      Yay!! Back to my Elvis Presley avatar :) I use this avatar on every forum I'm on. As Elvis is my favourite singer this has been my favourite avatar for a number of years and always will be :)

Matthew.
      1. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        You don't need to sign every status update, dude...  We know it's you :p

Interesting, Elvis...  I'm not the biggest fan of his music, but that's good that it makes ya happy :D
        Jan 25, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      2. Sennie
        Sennie
        Sorry about that :| I've always signed my posts, I do it on another forum as well. I'm hoping I'll just stop eventually. Nice avatar by the way @Saltwater Croc :)

Matthew.
        Jan 25, 2016
    2. Sennie
      Sennie
      Yay!! :) I'm downloading RPG Maker MV trial right now. I own VX Ace but thought that I might as well trial the MV download to see the differences :)

I expect I'll probably stick with VX Ace for now though as it's my main engine for a game I am working on. :)

Matthew,
    3. Sennie
      Sennie
      Hi everyone :) How have your days been? I've had a great day today and am looking forward to a night in watching Scooby Doo, Where Are You? with my dad. I love Scooby Doo :)

Matthew.
      1. 1 person likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 4, 1997 (Age: 22)
    First Language:
    English
    Hello my name is Matthew, I'm 19 and am a game developer and game player.

In 2011 I was diagnosed with full Autism Spectrum Disorder and OCD. A lifelong condition that makes me worry all the time about big and small things and also has given me a fear of going out. However despite this I am very happy and try to enjoy my life as much as I can. I spend a lot of my time indoors listening to music (usually Elvis Presley) and also have a passion for game creating as well as playing games :)

I'm also a big viewer of DVDs/TV series which include the classics like Scooby Doo and Tom & Jerry to the new stuff like The Walking Dead, House MD, The Simpsons, Family Guy and loads more. I have my own portable record player as well as several Elvis Presley vinyls :)

I've also been interested in the Titanic since I was a child, interested by the ship and the sinking. History is one of my favourite subjects!

And I also share a love for classic cars. My dad owns a Vauxhall Senator which is my favourite car in the world :) !! But I also love other classics like Rovers and Ford and really hate modern cars because they look so round and box-like. My dad and I have plans to restore and sell classic cars later on this year  :)

And that's all there is to know about me :) I'm also very happy to be a part of this community and look forward to getting to know each and every one of you as I use RPG Maker to make my first game, with the hopes of having it released on Steam by the end of 2016 :)

So hello to everyone, it's nice to meet you *shakes hand*

Matthew.

I enjoy playing lots of different games, game creating, watching DVDs with my dad, writing and reading. I am also interested in the Titanic as well as having a big interest in Elvis Presley's music.