senpoRiot
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just played Watch_Dogs on the PS4 of my friend and it took me the whole night until morning playing it. O.O
    West Mains
    West Mains
    I had an experience like that with MGS2. Started in the afternoon, was morning in real life when I was getting to the enndd
    Goldstorm
    Goldstorm
    How did you like the game? I guess since you and your friend played it all night I would assume you enjoyed it very much. lol
    making all the character illustrations but the problem is...how will I make their character sprites!?? T.T
    Sharm
    Sharm
    If the changes from the sprite generators aren't huge it's pretty likely to get fulfilled in the request forum.
    BlackRoseMii
    BlackRoseMii
    There's a free altenative for Photoshop: Gimp.
    senpoRiot
    senpoRiot
    @arin: yeah that's what I will do but...I'm not that really good at spriting haha.

@BlackRoseMii: yeah I usually use Gimp
    school resumes tomorrow...and I'm still here, not doing my projects! Procrastination!!!
    hey whatsup im pnoy too!... but im from california xD, my family is from camarines sur nice to meet u :p
    just finished suikoden tierkreis! though it sucks that i didn't recruit all 108 characters :( only two remaining
    Just played Final Fantasy XIII-2 on my friend's Xbox 360 and I was like....wow! *sigh* the games I can't play at home :(
    oh man...unexpected bugs in unexpected areas :( ( good thing I accidentally discovered them..
    Just wondering if it's ok to put music from games like Persona 3 and 4 to my own non-commercial game..
    sabao
    sabao
    Last I checked, at least with graphics, ripped resources in games and/or screen shots were okay to share here so long as the raw resources themselves aren't distributed. The same kay follow for music as long as they're attributed to the creator but you may want to contact a mod directly for this.
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    It's always safer not to use them... You can upload the game here, and they will do nothing unless the creators of the resources tell them to bring it down... but if ever the creators does see that game and recognize their work, you could be in trouble... so if you want to be safe, simply don't use any ripped resources...
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    also, it might be graver in sounds than in graphics since sounds aren't encrypted even if you choose the encrypt data option...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

BCj
Ew, why does my blogpost on the rpgmaker.net site look like a garbled mess? Are html codes disabled or something?
I feel that I should cut down on my order queue so I can get some more time for my projects, its been quite a longggg while since I worked on them LOL
I friend of mine insisted on practicing dubbing things with him... and its quite funny, yet, it really takes a huge amount of practice!
Gotta save this for my next thread later...
Finsh all of the walking dead game in a week, such an amazing emotional trip

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariominestrone