Recent content by SentaiBrad

1. SentaiBrad

MVFU (Like Kung Fu.) - Nice conversion for VX/Ace assets

Yea I have no clue where Minun got that information from. >.>
  2. SentaiBrad

It's not? The site is loading just fine for me. You could more easily use Waifux2 then downscale a bit. Looks better then Photoshop's scaling, and nearest neighbor breaks some things.
  3. SentaiBrad

RPG Maker Freebies Part 05

True, so if anything expect more MV specifically created packs. Either way, support and development seems to be moving way way faster than it did for Ace, so I applaud everyone regardless. Thank you very much. Now I just wish I could still go for Member+. :P
  4. SentaiBrad

I should clarify, I did use the script to port over maps, events etc and used MVFU to upscale all of my assets but this method isn't perfect. I was more curious if anything was talked about to officially have a method so all the old assets can play nicely without this much converting. Under...
  5. SentaiBrad

I wonder if DLC Purchased in Ace will be addressed for MV? If not that does make sense... and obviously there is a style clash with assets. But if you had for example a game already setup to use a bunch of Ace assets, but wanted MV is there anything in the works? Or is it more likely that the...
  6. SentaiBrad

It's working great for me right now, thank you very much.
  7. SentaiBrad

Well unless something more official came about this is life or death for projects that want to port over to MV, so either way I am grateful and patient. :P I know what you mean with API's, I work on a project called LaunchBox. It is a front end for Retro and Current Games (everything), we use...
  8. SentaiBrad

Is it possible to port this in to an application instead of it being web based? Maybe Java? It would save on funky server hosts but I don't know your language of choice and from previous posts I assume you don't have a lot of free time. Either way I very much appreciate the work that saved me...
  9. SentaiBrad

Oh... this explains A LOT. If you can clear them by IP you should clear my 79 entries. The page has since refreshed and I won't even have a way to download the images back. If not, 79 x 15 min will be... crap, 19.75 hours.
  10. SentaiBrad

Yes, a download all button would be amazing, DTA isn't trying to download the image files but an html page of the php download button......... what? But yea, in just characters alone I have 364 converts that I need to do. xD Tilesets went mostly smooth; I did need to edit a few DS tiles in...
  11. SentaiBrad

I REALLY want to move over to RPG Maker MV almost in sheer love of outputting for multiple devices (there are a lot of features I am loving) and this tool has saved me from being completely dejected. I bought a lot of the Asset Packs through Steam and this helps me feel like my purchases (I...
  12. SentaiBrad

Invention Destruction

No im using the Full program. I can have lots of of tilesets that I can set per map, but you're still limited with A1-5, D-E. With what I have purchased and found there just isn't a lot specifically to what I need, which I did expect. It's just trying to get everything to play well together...
  13. SentaiBrad

Invention Destruction

Writing is certainly very hard but my biggest issue right now is more graphical. I just simply do not have what I need. Buying assets and finding assets is great and all, but its like trying to put together 5 puzzles and still make a good picture out of it. xD I'm trying to stick to the DS+...
  14. SentaiBrad

Invention Destruction

The phone call I did add in after I technically finished the Prologue, so that might have something to do with the feeling of it. I knew I wanted something there, but not exactly what and I thought his sister fit in that roll. Thank you both for that feedback. I have been having... trouble...
  15. SentaiBrad

Invention Destruction

Invention Destruction Current version of the game Prologue v1 The elevator pitch for my RPG is Sword Art Online meets .hack with a dash Visual Novel. A socially disordered teen with paranoia. He is shut off from the rest of the world including his family, friends and work. His only respite in a...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So I need to come up with quite a few action sequences.
Was stressing about this plugin earlier, but pretty happy with how its looking now! Purple makes it pop more too!! :)
A friend requested me to do a pfp for his twitch channel, so far he approved one of my sketches, so going to digital now. The style he's looking for is quite different from my usual, hopefully I can get it right... :kaoback:
I am so hyped! A new post update and im anxious to see reactions..eeeeeeee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notKanra