Recent content by Ser Gob

1. Door Help?

Just add turn down (and through off if you want) below. I don't think the common door event is supposed to be used for transferring to a same map. BTW that doesn't look like MV to me.
  2. Oh lordy... These javascripts lessons are tons of fun.

Oh lordy... These javascripts lessons are tons of fun.
  3. How do you come up with Game Ideas?

I get plenty of story ideas when I'm trying to sleep. It's a little habit of mine (and it makes me comfortable). Of course I ended up forgetting some of them when I wake up.
  4. Combining resources and permissions

Lol. I forgot to follow the thread and thought that no one replied yet. Good thing I checked. Thanks for the clear answers. That's one less thing to worry about.
  5. Orange Overlay

Is it just me or the plugin command to change the overlay (Overlay layertype filename) not working? I tried with kaus' version and it worked.
  6. Quasi Movement

Is this still working for 1.3.1? I can't get the collision map to work. NVM. It works on my project but not on the plugin demo.
  7. Combining resources and permissions

Not entirely sure if this is the right section for this, sorry if not. So I've recently learned the potential of 100% photoshop mapping (without using the map editor for the base) and am planning to do that for most of my maps. But there are so many tilesets and opening them one by one to see...
  8. [YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

That's okay because there won't be too many of them. There's like 1400 files (not including custom ones) in the doodads folder and keeping track of what I used (to make the game file size as small as possible) would be a nightmare. Hopefully there's some way to fix this. It really is much...
  9. [YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

I see. That's a lot of things to manually check and move. I'll just stick with parallax for now.
  10. [YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Apparently leaving "Exclude unused files" unchecked fixed it. Anyone else having the same problem?
  11. [YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Got a question for the grid-free doodads. What am I supposed to do after clicking "Save and Close"? I might have missed some step because they won't show up after deployment.
  12. Orange Mapshot

Time out. Not sure why it timed out. Works now though, so nvm.
  13. Orange Mapshot

Mirror please. I can't access the site.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

SpaceBot wrote on DoctorMolotov's profile.
I miss you :kaocry:
I have game ideas, but none of them would fit the theme for IGMC. XD
Why the heck do I keep comparing my games to ones made by huge companies? I'd love them to have that level of polish but I'm simply not good enough.
Hell of a day at the London Games Market! :D

1656892272017.png

Check out my haul!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butchpop