servantb7
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Mixed feelings. Today is our biggest snow of the year, but I already have work off for Spring Break. Oh well, I'll still enjoy the day off and the snow.
    Doing some of the less exciting but still important things in my game. Right now that's setting drop items and percentages for enemies.
    Skunk
    Skunk
    do i hear an amen!
    Getting distracted by looking at the forums instead of actually working on my game. Hoping for a snow day from work tomorrow with lots of time to work on my game...
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Being distracted by the forum is something that happens to me all the time too haha, It's hard to focus on the project sometimes..
    Finally finished the demo for Dark War! I'm looking for players to give feedback...anyone interested? The details and demo are under Project Development.
    My goal has been to get a 2-3 hour demo out by the end of summer...I'm close but not quite there yet
    Got a solid 35-40 minutes of gameplay ready (with a few bugs). Making progress little by little...
    RyanA
    RyanA
    Shweetness! What is it? :3
    Amazed that Google Translate may have actually worked in helping me understand Japanese script instructions
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Its helped me a time or two also.
    Very productive day of RMing. Made it so only ranged weapons/magic can attack flying enemies, fixed a problem with some new sprites, and did some mapping/eventing.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I FINALLY DID IT! 5 years making my very first game and I just officially released it on STEAM..... OMG..... I can say I finished a game! The feelings!!!!!
Stream will be live shortly! I am going to be playing some Among Us! Feel free to drop by!
Ami
tv program always get the ratings (it's the reason why drama series has 1000+ episode),also full and nonsense of censorship (weird blur, a scene getting cut because the unconvenient viewer,but it unconvenient to me either. you never see what the original is)

i know the reason is to take cover the viewer from the negative thing,but i just laughing and mocking of them that they're always suck :guffaw:
Star Chart Idea - Just something I am working on.
My sister learned spanish the old fashioned way and saw my way of conjugating. I don't use the formal method and just wing it. I thought her heart might explode. Apparently, different words use different endings. Weird part is even though I never learned the difference, I still can tell when the endings "look wrong".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
impfenden