servantb7
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Mixed feelings. Today is our biggest snow of the year, but I already have work off for Spring Break. Oh well, I'll still enjoy the day off and the snow.
    Doing some of the less exciting but still important things in my game. Right now that's setting drop items and percentages for enemies.
    Skunk
    Skunk
    do i hear an amen!
    Getting distracted by looking at the forums instead of actually working on my game. Hoping for a snow day from work tomorrow with lots of time to work on my game...
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Being distracted by the forum is something that happens to me all the time too haha, It's hard to focus on the project sometimes..
    Finally finished the demo for Dark War! I'm looking for players to give feedback...anyone interested? The details and demo are under Project Development.
    My goal has been to get a 2-3 hour demo out by the end of summer...I'm close but not quite there yet
    Got a solid 35-40 minutes of gameplay ready (with a few bugs). Making progress little by little...
    RyanA
    RyanA
    Shweetness! What is it? :3
    Amazed that Google Translate may have actually worked in helping me understand Japanese script instructions
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Its helped me a time or two also.
    Very productive day of RMing. Made it so only ranged weapons/magic can attack flying enemies, fixed a problem with some new sprites, and did some mapping/eventing.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Shaz wrote on ZestyTS's profile.
Hi, there is a Completed Games forum where you can post your game. Or a Commercial Games forum if it's paid. The status feed is not where these belong. Just make sure to read the pinned threads and include all the required information in your post.
I was initially looking for some old archer design i made a few years ago, but couldn't find it...
but here's a sketch from some parade / festival I stumbled upon that i totally forgot :D
Not sure how i'll go about it, but i definitely want to incorporate some of it in my game :)
cxgRkhJ.png
So... what is sleep anyway? UGGGG
I haven't done much for composing over the last while, but I'm now back to work and I'm focusing on my music pack, Symphony Celestia: Prophecy of the Falling Stars, a music pack that describes an emotional story about a young heroine named Alisa and her journey to try and prevent a calamity.

Ami
Respect for MogHunter.

With him/her,our Project are Success in many Aspect like Animations,Gameplay,Battle System,more.
Now,it's really empty without him/her.

We have to wait Patiently about the Reason,Why he/she do it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neosss19