Recent content by ses1715

1. SRPG Engine - Plugins for creating Turn Based Strategy game

of course i know that tag. but that tag is out of order like terrain effect plugin. this is because of doktor q's plugins(ex. ai plugin). he's plugin is very useful. but make some malfunction of original srpg plugin's function or other srpg plugins function try in your demo please~
  2. SRPG Engine - Plugins for creating Turn Based Strategy game

how can i make flight type(can move in immovable tile) class or enemy?
  3. SRPG Engine - Plugins for creating Turn Based Strategy game

Thanks for your help!!!!! Finally I can release my game!!! I love so much dopan♡ I dont know how appreciate you more than
  4. SRPG Engine - Plugins for creating Turn Based Strategy game

Ignoring the movement penelty of specific terrain is exactly what i need! I understand you are very busy for your life and tired of huge amount of request. . . Im always cheer you and appreciate your effort for about these srpg plugin. I hope when you free make that option(ingnoring terrain...
  5. SRPG Engine - Plugins for creating Turn Based Strategy game

Oh I fully understood that you answered about my question! Thanks for your investigation and test~♡ Srpg range control is too precious plugin for me. so i will give up terrain effect until who solve this problem
  6. SRPG Engine - Plugins for creating Turn Based Strategy game

Please help me about menu status and terrain effect How can I hide npc member in menu status for srpg battle? I think most of people dont need like this function. . . and, How can I change terrain move cost? srpg terrain effect plugin doesnt apply normally in Dopan's demo ver 2.0.
  7. SRPG Engine - Plugins for creating Turn Based Strategy game

Of course I used newest version of srpg_aoe.js and tested your 1.71 version. Please test your 1.71 version. aoe skill consume mp for each target. for example <srpgAreaRange: 1> skill's mp cost 1, if hit the 5 enemy, it consume 5 mp I used your 1.71 version and made gif file but that is too large...
  8. SRPG Engine - Plugins for creating Turn Based Strategy game

I have a question If actor use aoe skill, actor consume mp for each target For example, if actor use mp cost 3 skill and hit 3 enemy, that skill consume 3 x 3 = 9 mp

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Staring at all the RPG Maker versions I have and realizing that my project has been a long time coming. But, I finally feel like I have the knowledge and experience to make it into something good.
We're almost done with the jam game! :D
I get scam calls all the time so today I gave them a piece of my mind. They hung up on me. Sweet revenge.
There’s a beehive in my wall

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zaaaa