Recent content by Sevarihk

1. Sevarihk

Sea creature/animals character set

Glad you like them! And of course you may use the sprites, I am glad when peopel find a use for my pixels. I just copied my Terms of Use from my XP thread here... I have a bunch of other water related stuff there, maybe something else could be of use to you.
  2. Sevarihk

Sea creature/animals character set

Well, I have made a few sea creatures for XP... Maybe some of them are of use to you:
  3. Sevarihk

Modern Harbor/Waterfront Tiles for MV

I made a crane a while ago. It's not really RTP style, but since you didnt specify which style you're looking for, I'll just post it. It's made for XP, so if you need me to adapt the layout for MV, just tell me.
  4. Sevarihk

Ship Vehicle and Gold Coins sprites for MV!

I have been working on a tileset for XP that can be used to make 4 directional ships. Theoretically you could use that to assemble a somewhat small boat or ship in the 4 directions, that you can then use as a charset in MV. I have just tried making a small boat with it. I tried to keep it as...
  5. Sevarihk

Does anyone have any 'downed' animal sprites? (SOLVED)

Here you go! I hope the downed sheep now looks more like what you were looking for
  6. Sevarihk

Sevarihk's original asset collection (XP version)

Oh, boy! I totally forgot to put my last update on here :kaoback: I was so sure I had posted here... but I guess I got that mixed up woth my MV thread... So, on the bright side this means this is gonna be a bigger update! First of all, I made some more characters from my template: a female...
  7. Sevarihk

Editing that down pose to have one bloody wound should be quite easy. Which sheep would you like to have that done for? As you can see from the down poses, there are white and brown sheep, each with short or long horns.
  8. Sevarihk

Sure, reformating the normal walk animation and down poses for MV shouldn't be a problem. Will any of those down poses work for an axe wound, or would you like me to edit one of them?
  9. Sevarihk

I made a set of mountain sheep with a bunch of animations a while ago that also had some down poses. They were made for XP, though, so they will have to be reformattet for other maker engines, but I can help with that, if you'd like. Hope this helps
  10. Sevarihk

Sevarihk's original asset collection (MV version)

@Roxen010 They are small because they were originally made to work with the 32x32 pixel tiles of XP. I was able to change their formating pretty easily to make them usable in MV, but changing their size would almost be as much work as completely redoing them, if I do not want to lose any...
  11. Sevarihk

Moving & Pointing, Event Arrows for RMVXA. RPG Maker VX Ace. I think simple request?

@Aisenhower I am not sure I know what you mean with "like they were moving forward". Do you mean change the animaion so that it looks like they float higher? But I think we shouldnt clutter this old thread. Best dm me, tell me what you mean, and I will see how I can help you.
  12. Sevarihk

Paper boat tileset/sprite

So, I currently don't have that much time for pixel work, but this sounds like a somewhat quick thing. Since I have already made those paper windmills, I assume you would be okay with the same style for that paper boat? Also, do you need all 4 directions and maybe even a little animation...
  13. Sevarihk

Sevarihk's original asset collection (MV version)

Thanks! Glad you like it! Yeah, I have way more stuff for XP because I like the way that RPG Maker version handles tiles and characters. So I only occasionally have the motivation to make new stuff for MV and not everything I make for XP can be made to work in MV :kaodes:
  14. Sevarihk

Dungeon tileset (RPMV)

If you need some dark, pixel style dungeon tyles, I actually made a set for that. Its not a very big set because I made it for a challenge with a deadline, but maybe it still helps you to get started. Here is a screenshot that shows most of the tiles, but it also comes with some animated...
  15. Sevarihk

Could A.I. potentially program it's own video games?

A.I. has already be used to produce all kinds of art forms. From paintings, as mentioned above, to movie scripts (this one is quite interesting https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunspring ). Though on that short film, humans did of course have to interpret the script the AI wrote and modify it at...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Currency ---

Hero: This city cannot accept Gold to buy the items.
Merchant: You can exchange Gold into TC,depending the rate of TC this time.
Hero: Really? Then,i want to exchange 999999999G.
Merchant: Let's see……Wait a second,are you Cheating again?
Hero: Hell No!!! I earn it with myself!!!
There's always a time when you're super excited to create something but you already have no energy left. :I
I think of all the effects in my game, the light passing through fog has got to be my favorite....

...Also I spent all day trying to figure out how I had suddenly messed it up and made it start dropping frames like crazy. So I had all day to look at it... mocking me... with it's previous 60fps reduced to 30fps... At least it's fixed now.
Dalph wrote on slimmmeiske2's profile.
Slimmm, we should team one day and make "Reid in Wonderland" or "Aluxes in boots".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErvinDaster