Recent content by Sevarihk

1. Sevarihk

(MV) Looking for characters generator

I am collaborating on a character generator at the moment that might be kind of what you're looking for. It's still in an early version, but you can check it out here: link I made the character elements in my own style, so it's definitely not MV default, but they were made to match 32x32 tiles...
  2. Sevarihk

Glowing Shroom

Huh, that asset pack seems familiar... ;) Here is also an MV sized version of that tree trunk including the shrooms on it, maybe that works for you.
  3. Sevarihk

Sevarihk's original asset collection (MV version) [new exterior tiles]

Hey there! I made a few little additions to the exterior tiles, mainly a castle wall and roof version. The lamp posts are still unfinished and I am not sure if I want to keep both versions... A4: B: C: Can be used to make buildings like these:
  4. Sevarihk

Hey guys, gals and friends! I have made some progress on those new MV tiles that I would like to share with you! First up, I have realised that my base interior tiles did not include a bed, so I have added one. I have also made good progress on the basement tiles: The A4 tilesheet has also...
  5. Sevarihk

Looking for a 90s Styled Tileset

I am not really sure if it is even possible to make it in Ace RTP style but at the same time make it look like 90s website graphics, because the styles are very different. The tiles in the Ace RTP (correct me, if I'm wrong, I don't use Ace very often) are digitally drawn and then scaled to size...
  6. Sevarihk

Looking for a 90s Styled Tileset

Maybe clearing a few things up might get people more inclined to help. Are you looking for a tileset that lets you map a somewhat authentic 90s interior as in your last reference? or are you looking for tiles in the style of a 90s cartoon with the wonky shape and colour choices like in your...
  7. Sevarihk

Looking for sprite water monster :)

Well, feel free to use the charset animations on the map. You could also pick one of the frames from the animations as a static battler.
  8. Sevarihk

Any tileset in a similar style as ORTP?

The LPC assets look kind of similar. They're not originally made with RPG maker in mind though, so you might have to rearrange tiles and sprites a bit. https://lpc.opengameart.org/
  9. Sevarihk

Looking for sprite water monster :)

I have this little sea monster I can offer. It has three animations, idle: hurt: and an attack animation: here is a little preview of the animations: I was not sure about what you are looking for apart from charsets. VXAce only supports static images for enemies during combat, right...
  10. Sevarihk

You face in my text based adventure.

If you can't get enough people to send you pictures, you might consider using https://thispersondoesnotexist.com/ to get some additional face pictures. This website lets an AI generate a new human face each time you refresh it. So there are no actual people behind it, so no privacy can be...
  11. Sevarihk

Hey, guys (and gals and friends)! I havent updated here in a while, since I mostly prefer working with XP. But I was still itching to try out different styles and those 48x48 tile dimensions certainly are a lot of fun, too. So, I have decided to start making a new little tile collection in MV...
  12. Sevarihk

Ocean Sprites

Here you go! edited it to MV charset formate. Edit: You can check my terms on my thread, btw. but generally I am cool with anything as long as you give proper credit.
  13. Sevarihk

Ocean Sprites

I could offer this stingray I made a while ago. I made it for XP, so it has a 4 frame animation, but if you'd like, I could try editing it down to 3 frames without the animation getting too choppy...
  14. Sevarihk

Sevarihk's original asset collection (XP version)

Hello, all of you Kings, Queens and Themperors! I am back with some new goodies for projects! As for many, 2020 has been a weird and rather slow year so far, but I still managed to make a bunch of neat assets that I would like to share with you! First off: I have been adding little bits here...
  15. Sevarihk

Sevarihk's original asset collection (general version)

Hello, all of you Kings, Queens and Themperors! Since all classes are online now and yours truly likes to multitask, I have some new busts to share with you. And since I know that its always most useful to have busts that come with matching sprites, I have focused on drawing busts to sprites I...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

0800d9e637692b8fe70e5bf0f8d410af.jpg

Im just gonna get a plugin or two....or five hundred.
MV/MZ dev: "I'll build an APK to run on Android mobile devices!"

Microsoft: "Here is the great news. Now you can play android apps on Windows 11!"
Work-in-progress dwarf character. Got him mostly there but he needs some earrings or hair jewellery.
TestChara-14.gif
I cant not for the life of me figure out where this bomb item comes from.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ammu143