Recent content by Sgt.Dude

1. Sgt.Dude

Enemie Skills

Alright so here's what you've all been waiting for. As you guys can see, in the traits section I made sure he could use magic and special skills and I even added the skills I want him to be able to use just in case. I gave him plenty of MP so that's not a problem. Finally, in the action patterns...
  2. Sgt.Dude

Sure as hell felt like it thou

Sure as hell felt like it thou
  3. Sgt.Dude

Enemie Skills

Hey guys, I've been trying to figure out how to make the enemies use skills. I know how to give them skills, but they just don't use them. What I'm having trouble with is that i have a certain fight where I want the enemy to use a certain skill on turn 1, then another specific one on turn 2 and...
  4. Sgt.Dude

Trying to figure out how rpg maker mv works for 2 years now.

Trying to figure out how rpg maker mv works for 2 years now.
  5. Sgt.Dude

Creating a conditional passive with Yanfly's Auto passive states plugin

I guess i could use a switch in certain fights that when activated changes the actor for another one for the duration of the fight, though i'd have to have both actors scale the same way somehow.
  6. Sgt.Dude

Alright, thanks for the tips buddy! So if i wanted to change the actor's face when the passive would activate, it would also be in the ''states'' tab right?
  7. Sgt.Dude

Wow, thank you my friend! This all seems very complicated for someone with no experience like me, so thank you for actually doing the code I needed! Now I have to understand what those commas, $ and () mean so I can maybe do some codes myself. One more thing : Should i put the <Passive State...
  8. Sgt.Dude

I'm currently trying to create a passive where when the party is outnumbered by the enemies in a fight, a certain actor gets a power boost ( Something along the lines of boosting the attack and defense stats for example). Problem is, I'm a total noob at this and I don't understand anything about...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

SpaceBot wrote on DoctorMolotov's profile.
I miss you :kaocry:
I have game ideas, but none of them would fit the theme for IGMC. XD
Why the heck do I keep comparing my games to ones made by huge companies? I'd love them to have that level of polish but I'm simply not good enough.
Hell of a day at the London Games Market! :D

1656892272017.png

Check out my haul!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
my_birthday1205