ShacoBunny
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How do I contact a mod My shop is no longer on the forums Have I done something wrong? Its just missing and I dint get any messages from any mods saying I did anything it just went poof. :(
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Sorry, that was me. I'll explain everything tomorrow but I'm extremely sleep deprived and I don't want to mess up. Don't think I'm making much sense right now. Thread will probably be able to be restored after stuff is fixed.
    ShacoBunny
    ShacoBunny
    Ok No problem :3
    ninjalex
    ninjalex
    hope your shop comes back soon friend. :)
    Problem lately with RpgmakerVxAce Octo core Processor. Screen Tearing. Anyone else see that problem?
    ShacoBunny
    ShacoBunny
    Ha found a solution lolz it only screen tears when on windows basic or classic you have to use windows 7 Aero to get it to stop for some reason weird. lolz
    That feeling when you worked on a par map for 4 hours and it cam out soo good then come back to the PSD file and see it didn't save :"(
    Fernyfer775
    Fernyfer775
    I got my "backup" saves on Dropbox, Mediafire, and Google Drive. After 1+ year working on my project, I'd go psycho if I lost all my work lol!
    ShacoBunny
    ShacoBunny
    I did fortunately my friend boldpaste2 was there to calm me down.
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    There could still be a temp file, if you want to try and locate it's $counterpart in the TEMP folder.
    Just completed my first project dev topic hope it gets accepted cant wait so excited xD
    Evan Finkel
    Evan Finkel
    Thanks for the feedback :)
    ShacoBunny
    ShacoBunny
    No problem. It was my pleasure your game looks cool. Cant wait to try it out.
    ShacoBunny
    ShacoBunny
    Thanks for your kind words it means a lot especially when you worked hard to make the game look pleasing to people thank you.
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    ok doc, see, i gots this procrastination problem. See, i always start a project, but i never finish it for what ever reason is most convenient at the time. So what should i do doc, is there a pill for that?
    ShacoBunny
    ShacoBunny
    I'm actually finding myself with that problem as well I think we both need help lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Got distracted... again. So now I'm on project.... 5? 6? I can't even remember off the top of my head how many plugins I have in the works. Though I blame the latest two on a coding youtuber I watch occasionally. He codes in C++ but walks through the process well enough that it inspires me to do similar things for JS plugins. So... blame him for my lack of activity. lol
It's my birthday today! Mom and I went to my favorite Japanese restaurant for lunch and they gave me a Japanese dessert as a birthday surprise. Their salad is SO GOOD. Now we're back home chilling!
Game Theory is great to practice and all... but it is zero substitute for playtesting a game and saying, "Am I having fun?".
Orbiting the cactus
unborn180.png
Here's this for an idea I might do: A Touhou RPG set in the universe of the Hoi4 mod "The New Order: Last Days of Europe". Expect BurgSys Yukari, the Great Fairy Trial, and funni clock Flandre

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keewhee