Shades
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Gaming partner has declared my first game to be a success. I'd say that my work here is done, but it's honestly only just started. *cracks knuckles*
    Ok, how many times is this thing going to migrate?
    Nathanial
    Nathanial
    Once. Read my thread I explained Tokyo didn't update the domain. Quit complaining :p
    Arin
    Arin
    I still don't understand why this had to be done.
    My alpha tester was much happier with the game this time around. Now if I can just get her to finish the game...
    Rebalanced my game. It's taking me about an hour and forty minutes to beat it now. My alpha tester gave up. :/
    Ran LoG's first non-developer alpha test. The result was interesting. Sung to the tune of "WHY AM I WASTING ALL OF MY MONEY AT THE INN???" ...yeah. A few adjustments may be in order...
    Getting rid of some tileset issues, just have to stop losing transparency.
    Was going to have my gaming buddy do an alpha test for me. Her arrow keys do not work, and for some crazy reason VX Ace doesn't offer the option of remapping those. It was a sad night.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    PS3 controllers work too.
    Shades
    Shades
    I think her boys might actually have one of those. I'll ask.
    Shades
    Shades
    Nope. They didn't have one, but she's got a new keyboard now, so... w00t.
    Finally managed to beat my own game. Save file has me clocked at almost two hours. That's not counting all the restarting and debugging though.
    Got my dungeons put together. Now for several rounds of reviewing, testing, and balancing...
    Playing with the random dungeon generator. Need a couple to finish out Chapter One.
    Just finished working out some NPC woes.
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    Events weren't processing in the right order?
    Shades
    Shades
    Yup. Had to work out which order the pages were getting looked at.
    Solved the mystery of the main character disappearing when a certain someone joins his party. Currently sorting through the monster list.
    Had my first ever disco party this weekend. Those things are more fun than I thought they'd be.
    Somehow managed to stop my witch's spells from working. At all. This'll be a fun one to unwind... *headscratch*
    Shades
    Shades
    Figured that one out. Apparently the database does not like spaces in the damage formulas.

So, yeah. The witch can throw her ice balls and blizzards again. :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Potato The game! Few concepts for characters to my game.
Well, well, well, well....Lemme get a look at this fanart.
The Google Play rating for one of my games finally rose above 4.0 after getting review-bombed from a $0 sale. Now the game's sales are doing much better when discounted, so that's nice.
I'm getting close to releasing a demo. Working on formatting my Games in Development post.
I always see a few people asking for C# in next engine and I always thought: Do I not know enough about that language to tell it will affect extensibility and customizability to the negative? Watching a video from SumRndmDde today I feel confirmed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChessClue