Shadowblade44's latest activity

• Shadowblade44 replied to the thread TAA_BookMenu (v1.5.2).
    Oh, wow. Nevermind. I'm an idiot. I literally just had to go and start a new game in the play tester and the play all the way to where I...
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/0rlj8mccjasf7ze/TAA_BookMenu.js/file Hopefully that's what you wanted
    Alright, I'll do that. And reminder that this isn't even the main problem lol, this is just trying to get the plug in to load in the...
    Send you a screenshot of the file explorer window with my plugins folder open? Or send you the plugin manager window?
    https://gyazo.com/b90c3d01a953bf9986045dca8642fbda?token=ebf512525bdcf8dd818bed62910ee342 here you go. Sorry for teh late reply
    Did you mean this? https://gyazo.com/a325de581953bf4f7f75bfef204fa0c7
    Also I just noticed you said to PM you on your earlier post, would PMing be easier and more convient?
    Sorry for the late response. I double checked, and yes it is set to Plugin Manager as the DataType Source.
    Now I can't even get it to work in a new project. I'm getting "SyntaxError Uexpected end of JSON input" even with a newly downloaded...
    Yeah I'll try it when I get home from work.
    I've got a pretty big issue For some reason this plugin REFUSES to take a 3rd category for me, I've made a 3rd category, tried to put...
  • Shadowblade44 replied to the thread Jay's Dual Tech system.
    Been having an issue with this that I have spent the past 2 hours attempting to solve. No matter what I do the Dualtech skill refuses...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

treele.jpg
A them/they in a forest... a still for the game I'm working on.
Making a blue-magic-heavy game is very fun but there's a lot of extra hassle as well. Balancing skills for both enemy and player usage isn't easy.
BTW everyone on staff who made the forum jump, thank-you! This time I am not panicked and lost all rounds.
I'm not searching for bugs, just pleasant surprises, for now on ^^
Been a while since I've been here, whoops. My computer's been acting really stupid so I wasn't able to work on my projects, but the good news is I've got a new one, meaning I can get back to work. And I've got a nice idea in mind, I'll just need to find some good scripts for the Aesthetic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sxips