Recent content by ShadowfireOmega

1. ShadowfireOmega

Possible to make 'DLC' or updates for games?

Thanks for the answers guys! I took a bit of a break from my computer due to a certain game that just launched and got me running around town... 
  2. ShadowfireOmega

Possible to make 'DLC' or updates for games?

Is it possible to make expansion packs or patches for RPG Maker MV games, or would you have to basically re-release the game and have players re-download it?
  3. ShadowfireOmega

RMMV Damage Formula - ideas and help

I do not know about in the basic engine, but I know if you are using the Yanfly ATB battle system plugin you can put a command in the skills notebox that will deplete their ATB gauge, thus making them have to start charging it all over again, paired with a slow effect you could knock the enemy...
  4. ShadowfireOmega

More Escape Codes

Thanks, now it works! I was going off what you put in the response to the post I made a few days ago, guess I should have read the notes as well xD
  5. ShadowfireOmega

updated the post

updated the post
  6. ShadowfireOmega

as for the initial post with the fresh project, I used the default first actor.

as for the initial post with the fresh project, I used the default first actor.
  7. ShadowfireOmega

I would have to include an entirely different set as well, I only posted the screenshots from...

I would have to include an entirely different set as well, I only posted the screenshots from the fresh project, so there will be an edit on the post shortly.
  8. ShadowfireOmega

More Escape Codes

Error: text is showing [1] instead of the new face for my actor. Setup: RPG Maker MV 1.2.0 Fresh Project No other plugins active. Following are the MEC plugin settings, the event settings, and the in game outcome. Next are from the actual project, including a shot of the...
  9. ShadowfireOmega

ok, in the new project using only your plugin and renaming it with a direct copy/paste from your...

ok, in the new project using only your plugin and renaming it with a direct copy/paste from your above response, it is still not working. I am in the process of taking screenshots and going to the plugin thread.
  10. ShadowfireOmega

let me change that and see if it works!

let me change that and see if it works!
  11. ShadowfireOmega

Quick question, I could not find your plugin already on my engine, so I downloaded it from the...

Quick question, I could not find your plugin already on my engine, so I downloaded it from the link provided in your forum signature/undertext. Would that be the same plugin or another altogether? The one I downloaded was titled MV More Escape Codes.
  12. ShadowfireOmega

I will check that with both the fresh project and the main one

I will check that with both the fresh project and the main one
  13. ShadowfireOmega

Ok, I will start up a new game to test this without any additional plugins. and yes, those...

Ok, I will start up a new game to test this without any additional plugins. and yes, those actors were the left over from the previous character creation system I was using, getting rid of them and putting the main character as a much lower number was the next thing on the list after I got this...
  14. ShadowfireOmega

Shaz, I have been attempting to use your more escape codes mod, and so far I cannot seem to get...

Shaz, I have been attempting to use your more escape codes mod, and so far I cannot seem to get it to work. My actors ID is 0102, I have tried \f[102] \f[0102] \f [102] \f [0102] \f102 \f0102 \f 102 and \f 0102 and nothing seems to get the actors face to show in the box. Your addon is on and...
  15. ShadowfireOmega

Changing actors names w/o needing their current name?

I see it :D  Thank you very much Shaz!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Definitely glad I haven't released a few of my plugins that are technically done. As I learn more, I find ways to make my code more efficient, and in one case so far, discovered an existing function that did EXACTLY what I created my own function to do.
So I was kinda recommended a manga to learn a few drawing tips, I dunno if it will actually work, but I'm liking the story lol
M745veO.jpg
RPG Maker News #12 | Control Zooming, Customize Bush Effect, Causality & Happy Bones on Steam
Episode 16 let's go! We're making an RPG in RPG Maker MZ! This week... even more mapping, we're almost done with all the mapping for our first dungeon!

I have big news. I just got hired at a Mexican restaurant! They're like Chipotle but a bit different... and my job will be taking orders some days, delivering food other days, and of course, making customers happy. My orientation is on Tuesday. Once I start, I might disappear from here sometimes, but I'll always try to come back!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waruiwolf