Recent content by ShadowFox

1. ShadowFox

Member+ Refunds

I know I got an invoice for member+ on 18/1/2016 but can't remember if I let it lapse or if I paid it. I can't seem to find the invoice number, though there is an order number. But not sure if that is it or not... and I can't find it on paypal.
  2. ShadowFox

Dash Stamina

Very interesting. Are you planning on having an option of having the stamina set to something else? Like Agility or even a variable?
  3. ShadowFox

hiddenone's MV Resource Warehouse

More Furries... Please... More Furries... Of all species.
  4. ShadowFox

Questionable Goings On?

I too am after some things. Hopefully off-site links to their restaff files, all of them, if at all possible, as I am missing those.
  5. ShadowFox

Dragon's generator of interior maps

When I get back into making my game, I will buzz you, either via this topic or via pm... as I'm very interested in your examples. It probably won't be parallax mapping though.
  6. ShadowFox

RSQS: Reedo's Simple Quest System (beta)

Um question... How do you reset a quest. What is the code to use?
  7. ShadowFox

Rpg Maker Vx iconset help

Like I said before that program wasn't it... However after searching for many hours today, I finally found it. http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,40466.0.html if anyone was interested. This topic can be closed.
  8. ShadowFox

That one is not the one I was hunting for because this one I'm trying to track down if I remember correctly can handle massive iconsets. And I also remember that as soon as you start the program, it just shows an option to create or separate a tileset.
  9. ShadowFox

I have seen a demo program using, I believe, RMVX that would split a iconset into each individual icons. There one could rename them outside the program and once done the program can recombine them in the new order. I am trying to track this program down. It ONLY does Icons. Nothing else. Any...
  10. ShadowFox

Avy's Icon Workshop [Update Jan 2021]

Sorry. Must have missed them when I did a search. I'll see if I can recolour them myself and stuff.
  11. ShadowFox

Sorry. I had read the rules, but I must have missed the 3 icons at a time rule. As for the recolour, I had planned on doing the recolours myself, which was why I had asked for the outlined/seethough icons, but as I said they do not have to be done. I'll withdraw my request and make it again...
  12. ShadowFox

Averys Ace-Stuff

I think... Will they work with the Arabian style tilesets that came with both member+ and DS+ resource pack resources? If they so and I think they might, I probably will use them as they are awesome.
  13. ShadowFox

Edit: I'm after 5 major icon types.  What do you need? - Ore and Ingot, of any colour, as well as a lot seethrough or outlined ores and ingots so they may be recolored with different colours. What style do you need? - VX/Ace Style What do you need? - Animal Pelt, Leather and leather strips...
  14. ShadowFox

HE - Main Menu

Seems this script is incompatible with the Ultra Advanced Quest system script by Der Botaniker. The game crashes. It is something to do with the make_item_list method This is the link to the Quest system http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/28493-ultra-advanced-quest-system/

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Lee Sang wrote on Bandito's profile.
Hi, I've just tried your plugin "Game is Active" and when I tested it on Android, it gave me an error, something about "Cannot read property 'underfined' of underfined.
With my project, I want the player to have access to all the tools they need to get from New Game to Credits as soon as possible; I want the player's progress to only be impeded by the player not knowing how to use the tools the game provides.
Just a little close up shot...
w2xZocX.jpg
finally drew the last member of "team outcast" for my game. since my game has a lot fighting game elements in it, there's bosses in teams of three like King of Fighters.
What do you guys think about Survival mechanics in games (Hunger, thirst, etc.)?
Do you find them to be an enjoyable obstacle or a bit of a nuisance?

Asking for a friend... :stickytongue:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imakegameslol