ShadowLurk
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• To acheive what I want, I just created a skill that has nothing in it but the usage message that I want for each state, and then force everyone with that specific state to use that skill. However, you said in your script that in order to use the script commercially, you would need to be contacted first. Would you let me keep the script or do I need to find another solution (if the script is kept, I will credit you)?
    Nightblade50
    Nightblade50
    He hasn't been active since, like, two years ago...he likely won't respond to you.
    Kes
    Kes
    Please do not use Status Updates to ask Support questions, that is not their purpose.
    Try sending him a pm. If he still has email notifications for pms active he will see it. He will not see an Update.
    Mparagames
    Ok, I'm new here, how can I PM that person? Thanks.
    Reactions: starlight dream
    Kes
    Kes
    Please see my comment on your Update above about not using Status Updates in this way.
    An option would be to post in RGSS3 Script Requests and see if anyone knows of another script which does this.
    For some reason, the site's PM functionality behaves weirdly.
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    Yup just tried to message a mod about something, and poof.
    wallacethepig
    wallacethepig
    I've been careful these past few days, copying what I've written in case of poofage.
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    The site seems to be buggy right now :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Well... things are slow. I'm still waiting to get called back into my position, but I do have some time to design my games.
Suddenly wanna hear this ...
The best way to end your day? Cuddle your kitten! :LZSproud:

Explorer's Log:
September 29th
Silent Hill 4pm, 91F, air quality forecast of 301 AQI

The mask upgrade appears to be working great, I've had less hallucinations of weird fleshy creatures today... Some even look like people. Though I remain unconvinced of such. Still in hindsight, I probably should have treated previous "weird fleshy creatures" better, just in case.

Still no Pyramid hat though, I'll keep searching.
Rocket League - Streaming once more! - 30 Followers Goal

30 Followers and I'll stream a game while using a voicechanger

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xiamumomo