Recent content by ShadowReaper2567

1. ShadowReaper2567

Skills not showing up in-battle/in-game

i made it so my characters can use both special and magic
  2. ShadowReaper2567

Skills not showing up in-battle/in-game

Again, title says it all. i have made the skills to be given at lvl one, and my characters are both lvl 5, but the skills refuse to show up in battle, don't know how to fix it and need some help.
  3. ShadowReaper2567

my event won't trigger and acts as some kind of solid object!

well thankyou everyone for the help, i have managed to fix it, but at the same time, gotten stuck onto another puzzle, hopefully i can find help for this problem too!
  4. ShadowReaper2567

my event won't trigger and acts as some kind of solid object!

titles says it all, the event is set to autorun and would normally work as intended, today not as much, when my character is moved to the new map, the event is supposed to start, i've looked everywhere for an event with autorun that shouldn't, and i've checked through my faulty event and found...
  5. ShadowReaper2567

Character generator parts

did you ever find out how to install it? also heh, kind of a long reply, 2018-2020, 2 yrs, im kinda late i guess
  6. ShadowReaper2567

So i'm new and need help! character generator addons

i've looked all over online but the addons i find that add more character content to the character generator look vastly different from the original! it can really break immersion when two different characters have two different art styles, so i wanted to ask this, does anyone have addons for...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

practice drawing start with duck :guffaw: 64*64010.PNG
FREE puzzle generator in steam workshops. It will randomly generate countless puzzles.
If you have the steam version of MV, you can see how I made the puzzles and freely copy/paste the events into your own project.

I might add more generators to the steam workshop in the future.

Enjoy!

Hit the ground running! first day back and got ALOT of things going and even have a bunch of fresh ideas on how to tackle old problems!
I've got like 15 game ideas that I'm working on at the same time, and I'm fresh out of motivation for all of them. the past couple of weeks have been me not working on anything at all and wasting my time instead of being productive... gosh I love myself so much
Well turns out I'm not going to the fair... COVID cases way too high in my state. Instead I'll just go to Chuck E Cheese's and transfer all my tickets from Orlando to my normal PlayPass wristband.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vavilbisk