Recent content by Shafla

1. Shafla

RMMV A plugin that removes the guard command?

Ooooohhhh, a thousand apologies, from the post I was left with only the part of the instructions of the hime plugin, I did not see the tutorial of modifying the other script. Experimenting, I managed to do what I wanted with a few half modifications. I knew long before that you could modify the...
  2. Shafla

I precisely said to use that same method and I did not succeed, for something I clarified it in the first message this I had not read anywhere, I will try
  3. Shafla

Please, I can't find anything to help me, I've already tried HIME and haven't managed to get what I want to work. I need to remove the guard command >.<
  4. Shafla

Regarding Future RPG Maker MV macOS Support

Excellent analysis! It's just what you were looking for! And I agree with you. Later to "calm down" I'll look for games that were released only with a windows version, I know their cases don't compare with those of rpg maker games, but.... That's something. By the way, Omori, a game made in MV...
  5. Shafla

Ooohhh, thank you very much, I didn't think getting statistics out of that would be so difficult. And sorry if I sounded nasty. What kind of assumptions could you exercise to get an average view of macs users on this topic?
  6. Shafla

"has to switch over to MZ or lose out on much of their potential consumer base among Mac users." This is something I have been thinking about a lot when I saw this news. On the one hand, this hits me hard, me and many other little known developers who want to make themselves seen, but with this...
  7. Shafla

RMMV The only plugin that fulfills a special need, has the link down.

Helloooooo I have been looking all over the internet for a plugin' to satisfy the need I have at the moment with my game. Need, which is covered by a plugin: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/window-message-fade.83875/ Unfortunately, the link is down, and the OP dbchest is...
  8. Shafla

RMMV Looking for the Master Demo MV

Thank you very much, it is exactly what I was looking for :D
  9. Shafla

RMMV Looking for the Master Demo MV

Hellooooo. Basically I'm looking for a Master Demo MV, and I've been looking for some information, but a couple of months ago the official pages for downloading it closed. I've only managed to find a couple of files on github, but one is discontinued and doesn't look like the video I'm...
  10. Shafla

"Cannot read property height of undefined" In latest version

This is. The error occurs in both cases, and only when I start a combat. In dialogs and menu, the font is there in a readable form without problems. It is in combat when, with the font on, the game shows this error.
  11. Shafla

"Cannot read property height of undefined" In latest version

Hello, I have a problem and it is that the error i put in the title is something that I get only when I try to change the font of my game. It has happened to me with the Really Free and Little Candy fonts. This error occurs only when I start a combat. I read around cases like mine and they say...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

SF_People2.png added!
index.php

I wrote a script everything worked fine until IDs and Names weren't being stored/called proper.. Turns out I used ' j ' instead of ' i ' for grabbing array element. 2 days of bug testing and rewriting to overlook a single little letter. I'm changing my default loop variables. Any recommendations? Maybe n & m? Kidding lol.
5 months and no progression at all, i love me.
1.6 update incoming with quality breakthrough! :kaoluv:

1643254634071.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElwoodEric