ShapeshiftIdentity
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Would anyone be willing to mentor me on rmmv?
    hiddenone
    hiddenone
    Ah, if you don't know how to phrase what you want to do then it can be a lot tougher... Though having a mentor wouldn't magically fix that issue either. Sometimes taking a step back and figuring out the absolute basics of what you want can help, since later you can build on that.
    Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    I'd suggest joining the RMN public Discord. There you can ask away all you want and someone will most likely respond to you live :) But always make sure to read tutorials especially for basic stuff.
    I don't know about "mentor" but my Discord is Kyuukon#1783 if you see me online you can send a message or whatever.
    The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    PM me on here also and I'll give my discord/skype too if you have quick simple questions that need answered. For larger issues though, you'll want to look for similar posts on here or make your own if you cant find one.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

since all my maps are hand drawn... I admit, I super envy those who can make the tileset's work. I'm garbage at mapping, but slightly less bad at just drawing my own areas. plus it's easier to draw my own sprites than edit others to look like my characters.
Guys, I made a trailer! And, I also launched the Steam page! If you would like to support the game, please Wishlist it :ahappy: ->
working on some tilesets _ノ乙(、ン、)_

CIBl8xT.png

Oq8WKHX.png
aww man, color hex code #C4C4C4 doesn't work for the tint value in this scene I need something darker, which stinks just because I liked that one it was my favorite plastic explosive three times...#696969 (nice) should work better (WHY IS MY BRAIN LIKE THIS)
Tell it to me straight, doc. If I've been trying to piece together a "shorter" game to learn stuff outside of game jams... am I just running away from my WIP? :v

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kip_