ShapeshiftIdentity
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Would anyone be willing to mentor me on rmmv?
    hiddenone
    hiddenone
    Ah, if you don't know how to phrase what you want to do then it can be a lot tougher... Though having a mentor wouldn't magically fix that issue either. Sometimes taking a step back and figuring out the absolute basics of what you want can help, since later you can build on that.
    Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    I'd suggest joining the RMN public Discord. There you can ask away all you want and someone will most likely respond to you live :) But always make sure to read tutorials especially for basic stuff.
    I don't know about "mentor" but my Discord is Kyuukon#1783 if you see me online you can send a message or whatever.
    The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    PM me on here also and I'll give my discord/skype too if you have quick simple questions that need answered. For larger issues though, you'll want to look for similar posts on here or make your own if you cant find one.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

um... why didn't anyone tell how easy it is to add motions to Sideview battlers? I literally copied the last one, changed the name and index, said where it should play, and boom... I've got intro motions.
Lately when I listen to 1970s songs, I always think that the "real world" is still at mid 70s. What we experience now is a futuristic dream. With this point of view, even 80s and 90s looks super futuristic. :D

The GIF of this seemed too cool to bury in replies. :LZSwink:
You may have slept with my aunt... but, given the circumstances, cheers.

- Professor Ian Duncan, 2013

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuraudo123