Sharm
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Sharm, please you can make for me sprites battler butterfly?
    Kes
    Kes
    Please do not use Status Updates to make requests of this kind, that is not their purpose. In addition, if the person does not have a thread taking requests, it is not likely that they will take on random requests.
    Resource Type: (Characters, Battlers, Tiles, Icons, ect.)

Does this include scripts?
    hiddenone
    hiddenone
    @Lilly If you're talking about the Resource Requests section, then no that section doesn't include scripts. You want to use the Script Request section in the RGSS Boards.
    Lilly
    Lilly
    Thank You.
    I really, really like my new meds. It's amazing how solving a small underlying problem can help so many others that didn't seem related.
    Does anyone use the "Which Graphics Packs Match Which" list? I was thinking about updating it today, but I don't know if it's worth it.
    Kauzz
    Kauzz
    Aaah, okay. Thanks. :)
    Kauzz
    Kauzz
    Yup, i'm very close to finish my 2nd pack of the same collection tiles, so I hope they accept me hahaha
    OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    That and they seemingly only release resource pack only 2 (sometimes 3) at a time.Probably so that they don't inundate people with products.
    Reactions: Kauzz
    Thinking of you and your appendix!! Hope that sucker is long gone and that you're recovering nicely!
    Reactions: Finnuval
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Yup! Currently healing from the surgery. Even with the pain from being all cut up, I already feel much better and I'm able to do more.
    AmieLK
    AmieLK
    That's so good!!! I'm so glad you're on the mend.
    My right shoulder too messed up for mouse use. Luckily, I have alternatives, and can use my left with an active stylus.
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    I do everything right-handed. My left hand is really just for show haha I envy those that can use both hands for anything haha
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Most people are right only. I've never met a single person who was born ambidextrous, it seems to be a learned skill. Cross dominant is funny, the dominant hand depends entirely on what's being done and switches around.
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Yeah, my mom was born left-handed but was 'corrected' when she was young so now she does 5 things right-handed and everything else left. Real fun playing table-tennis with her though as she can switch hands mid-game -.-
    I know it's very strange to be so excited about tomorrow's surgery, but I can't help it. I'm excited to start recovering.
    It was appendicitis after all, I was right! Just a really rare form of it that doesn't show up on CTs or x-rays and comes and goes. . . .
    Reactions: Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    AmieLK
    AmieLK
    Please oh please track down that specific doctor. Tell the surgeons that you need to keep the biohazard for VERY good reason. The reason being revenge.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I should have sued him but I was so messed up from the combination of drugs and throwing up everything that I couldn't remember his name. It's not worth it to me to track him down now.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    @KaBlooZio I should have said this earlier. I'm really sorry about your niece, that is a huge tragedy.
    With how graphics got streamlined when moving from XP to VX, I sometimes wonder why characters aren't only 7 frames in MV.
    Reactions: AmieLK
    AmieLK
    AmieLK
    Like I was going to use full screen tints for time change indications but honestly? That saps a lot of the contrast and prettiness away from the potential. So I'll probably just. Custom paint settings for morning, afternoon, evening, and night. It'll look waaayyy better that way.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    That sounds both pretty and like a lot of work. I agree with the dollhouse thing, that's mostly what I do when I make stuff in RM. I enjoy the art part and there's nothing wrong with focusing on the part I enjoy.
    Reactions: AmieLK
    AmieLK
    AmieLK
    Weirdly? Though I adore the step, inking by FAR takes the longest for me. It makes my paintings waaay more precise, which is necessary for projects like this. But the painting/colouring bit? Speedy. So as far as extra work goes, it's not too bad!
    *pokes forum* This place has been really quiet lately. Everyone must be working hard on games! *hopeful*
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Oooooh. I see. I've never seen "I am" in a contraction when it's supposed to be a full sentence, so I expected a subject. It might be one of those obscure language rules that English has. "When the subject of a sentence is implied, contractions can't be used on the verb." or something equally snooty sounding.
    CleanWater
    CleanWater
    Or maybe it's just a plain translation error of my side. :guffaw:

I'm -> "Eu estou" in PT-BR. I'm working -> "Eu estou trabalhando", but we can also simply answer "Eu estou" or "Estou" instead of the full sentence.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Interesting! I love learning about language quirks like that. What's extra interesting is that in this case saying "I am" would have actually worked, because I'd said "Everyone must be working hard on games!" It could be seen as a response, saying "I'm a member of this group you mentioned!" It was just putting "I am" into a contraction that didn't work.
    I'm sorry if I've seemed more proud or obtuse or mean or anything like that lately. I'm stupid from lack of sleep, it's not intentional.
    My new diet seems to be making me lose wrinkles. I'm not sure how I feel about that, I already look much younger than my actual age.
    samkfj
    samkfj
    Baked potatoes--totally recommend them. I ate those mostly in college :D
    Vance Raehart
    Vance Raehart
    Would you do if you took like dollar with nickels and popped then in your mouth, would you die? :D
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I think anyone would die from swallowing that many nickels. ;) My allergy presents as a rash, and the mouth is actually surprisingly resistant to allergens. But a single needle prick for drawing blood has my arm covered in spots, and that was only 4% nickel, so yeah, it's pretty bad. I'm glad they don't make nickels out of nickel anymore.
    I've been in a wonderfully calm and happy mood all day. I want it to last forever but I also enjoy that it happened at all. :LZSproud:
    Went to bed feeling normal, woke up with a horrible head cold and raw throat. How does that happen so fast in so few hours?!
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Aww. I hope you feel better too. Ginger is my favorite thing for all things upset tummy. It's spicy hot the same way cinnamon is but it really helps and you can get used to the kick.
    Reactions: samkfj
    OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Yeah. The last thing I need is the flu. And really Vance, with minds like ours, any comment can be turned into a dirty joke, believe me.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Oh, um, dirty joke teasing isn't a family thing, just FYI. It's playful ribbing that is normal for us. *doesn't want to suddenly get a bunch of dirty jokes*
    Organizing my resource collection! I feel like a dragon sorting their hoard. Bwa ha ha!
    I wanna do something for someone. Inspire me to draw something pixel related, preferably tiles! But it must be a super small request.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I don't think so, but I am certainly not against someone using it that way. Whatever works for you! Personally, I think if you're going to match it to an RTP, it matches XP better. It needs a palette change, but that's easy enough when you're dealing with pixel art.
    Gary-Sutherland
    Gary-Sutherland
    Misread your earlier comment, sorry about that. I will have to take some time and look at these programs. The extent of "graphic editing" i have done so far has been using yanfly's icon generator.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    No worries. No one expects you to be an expert when you're just starting out, and you don't have to be good at everything to use RPG Maker.
    70% Cocoa is officially (for me) the best darkness level. Sweet enough to be palatable and pure enough to for maximum chocolateyness. Yum!
    samkfj
    samkfj
    My girl hates it too--she says it's because of the fake taste and how it's mostly sugar.

For me things like that are all I know.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Girls are weird about chocolate. There's a lot of things in chocolate that are super useful for certain times of the month. Magnesium, iron, caffeine, sugar, and more. Also the mood benefits are apparently true, it boosts production of endorphins and neurotransmitters. Not all girls like or crave chocolate, but there's a reason why so many do.
    samkfj
    samkfj
    That's really neat. I had no idea.
    a little late to the party but happy B'day!
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Thanks! I didn't say anything yesterday, so I didn't expect anyone to remember. I had a fun day out with my family.
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Well...I didn't 'remember' but I saw it just now lol Guess I'm still observant when I want to haha. Well that's good having fun with the family :) Here's to a better year then the last one! :D
    samkfj
    samkfj
    Happy birthday. In the voice of frosty the snowman.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I keep snapping wireless headphones. I think thats how they get ya, good sound quality but cheap plastic...
Broke the 1,000 hour mark on MV last night! Most of that was spent on 1 project, with most of that project being worked on outside the engine so far.
School books are so expensive... I just paid a fortune. :(
Does anyone knows those arts are just rip-offs from anime, or those are custom arts? There are no availlable TOS information so I'm not sure it's safe to get them
The universe does not want me to do another letsplay it seems... I keep bumping into problem after problem... Oh well. Still have several days to sort them out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nightfight