Sharm's latest activity

• Sharm
    Sharm reacted to Finnuval's status with Like Like.
    Meet the crew...Arrrr!
  • Sharm
    Sharm commented on Finnuval's profile post.
    "We're a band of vicious pirates, a sailin' out to sea! When you hear our gentle singing you'll be sure to turn and flee!"
  • Sharm
    I personally brought up folders because I make my own generator parts & I find filesaving stressful and disorienting, it's not...
  • Sharm
    Sharm commented on Guardinthena's profile post.
    The only tea I drink is lemon, and it's literally hot water with lemon juice and honey in it, so it's not actually tea at all.
  • Sharm
    Ah, the heart thing is scary! That's a really bad warning sign! Definitely stay away from it from now on! *worries*
  • Sharm
    Congrats on breaking free of the caffeine cycle! I worry about people who drink it regularly. I've know a number of people who used it...
  • Sharm
    Sharm commented on Rayhaku808's profile post.
    Ah, it's just that most people who have never done a tileset before will end up getting overwhelmed before the end, since they don't...
  • Sharm
    I don't understand everything, because I don't code, but this new plugin command thing is very cool to me. There's been a number of...
  • Sharm
    Sharm commented on The Stranger's profile post.
    Oh, I didn't know it was an anime now. It's the only overpowered MMO based story I've read where the creators are actually trying to...
  • Sharm
    Sharm reacted to mishakoc's post in the thread Images for events with Like Like.
    Sharm is trying to tell you nobody has any clue what kind of spites/character sheets you're looking for or what art style they're...
  • Sharm
    Sharm commented on The Stranger's profile post.
    That's one thing I liked about the SNES Rayearth game. It wasn't a great game, but due to what it was based on there were a very...
  • Sharm
    No matter what they add though, someone will say "eh, I don't need that"/"that could be done with a plugin already"/"I now a third party...
  • Sharm
    Sharm replied to the thread Snowy Mountain Range.
    If you find a resource you like, but with the rocks the wrong color, it's easy enough to edit them to be a similar color to what you posted.
  • Sharm
    Sharm replied to the thread Images for events.
    If you're using FSM tiles but I give you stuff that works with Time Fantasy, it'll be useless to you. Or if I give you XP sprites but...
  • Sharm
    Sharm replied to the thread Images for events.
    So you want animated item sprites? You can get them in a lot of places, they're pretty common, although usually they're of the same...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

//peeks out from behind some bushes
Psst! Psst!
//waits for everyone to gather...
I saw it! I saw it!
//looks around conspiratorially then leans over and whispers
Galv updated a plugin!
:rheh:
No sudden moves, we don't want to scare him off. :kaoback:
Quick someone setup a Patron trap while we distract him. :LZSexcite:
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Urotsuki