Sharm
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Over 70 people in my parents front room for a family party. Sensory overload.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I adore every single one of them and I actually really love being a part of a big family. It's just harder now that we're bigger, there's just too much at once.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    *cybermental cuddles to share with you in case you don<t have enough arms*
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Agree with Blue Magi, but if it is family it is different. Specially ones you don't get to see much of. For my brother and me it is just us and our parents.
    I think I used up all my responsibility for the day. Time to ignore the world and play video games I think.
    Learned to make chainmail yesterday. Soon there will be no crafting art that I haven't learned.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    It is a variation upon a model I love :D Never tried larger chain in middle before... Gah... I found my mini anvil recently and errr... awww... Nah no chain mail now; all the rest of the apartment to replace in order... :x
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    BTW nice bracelet (and yours are shinier than mines!)
    Sharm
    Sharm
    It's just the lighting I'm sure. Thanks.
    Huh, laryngitis. If I hadn't decided to talk to my Dad this morning I may have never noticed. I need to get out of the house more.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    That sucks Marquis. Somethings from food banks may sit around for a while. Did the package have an expiration date?
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I've never had to use the food bank, thankfully. I have good family and friends and my church is very helpful.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    You are well surrounded. (I think in theses days it is the most precious thing ever!) I like the comfort of my church too. ^.^
    Hmm. Yep, I'm decided. Expect something tomorrow.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Why not. Merry Christmas Sharm and everyone here.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    May you be more merry than me and Daughter cat now! Not hard to do but; good luck for it to be fun and grandiose and cool and useful for everyone to share!
    Ghost of Christmas Kloe
    Ghost of Christmas Kloe
    Hmm... Tommorow was yesterday but 3 days from now is tommorow... :(
    you meanie sharm you abused of your mod powerrrrr #reportbadmod just kidding sharm~ here a cute japanese hug emoji ~ (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
    Sharm
    Sharm
    A little. I'm also feeling guilty about it, mostly because I expect no one will tell me off for doing it.
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    hahaha I think he deserved a little to get you abusing a little lol
    V1.0
    V1.0
    Abuse me too, senpai <3
    What a holiday! I was super busy, exhausted, overwhelmed, and I broke my computer. At least there was turkey!
    Sharm
    Sharm
    ? I did mention that I fixed it didn't I?
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Yeah it was in my younger more accident prone years. I think I was about 15 or 16 at the time. I did learn a lot from the experience though.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    I kinda got lost in the replies :p
    Gotta catch up, gotta catch up, so many new posts! Oh, sleep meds just kicked in. *sleeps instead*
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I get out of sync sometimes, natural side effect of having CFS. I take melatonin to get me back on a regular schedule, I stop once I'm back in sync. No big deal.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Good to know you know how to cope with it. When mine gets bad it forces me to sleep for like maybe 16 hours. I have lost weekends do to it and missed days of work. But now I know what to do when it happens and how to respond to it. It takes years of coping though to understand it. Through each attack I get better at it.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Cool :D
    I started adding modern stuff to this tileset I'm working on. Not sure if that's feature bloat or filling in the gaps. Probably bloat, this set is huge!
    I wish there was a way to own all the default resources for every RM ever. I don't want to use it, I just want to look at it.
    Holder
    Holder
    Understand where you're coming from 100% Especially when you don't make games any more just resources for others.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Awwww! I totally understand you. :D
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Same reason I have three shelves full of Japanese manga. I can't turn down the beautiful art.
    Finally figured out why everything wasn't looking sharp. Chrome decided to hard code it's base zoom to whatever windows was at. Pixels were not square anymore.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    I learn new things every days; thank you all!
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Use both firefox and chrome actually. I did not know chrome was the best browser though.
    Ultimacj
    Ultimacj
    Cel, Firefox is the dominate browser, of course people use it.
    I like big fat snowflakes, these little tiny ones are so much colder and just turn into ice. *huddles next to heater and watches snow fall*
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Hollow, I didn't properly see either until I lived in Maryland for 8 years.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Yes! Also a must! When you get the chance make sure to step on the fallen leaves, when properly dry they give a satisfying crunch.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    I'm looking forward to put my bare feet into the first snow this year!
    I don't like making overworld tiles. You've got to take something already crammed with visual info and somehow make an identical but much smaller version that still looks good. Maybe I should start looking at it as a challenge.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    @Marquise: Overworld maps are the most map looking of them, entire towns are shown in a single tile, trees are an autotile and put down one at a time, stuff like that. I don't use them, I prefer games like Secret of Mana where each between section is a kind of dungeon.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Other people like them, though, and they're useful for making fast travel maps, so I really should start making them instead of ignoring them and hoping no one notices.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Gotcha!
    http://i.imgur.com/J26hEAu.png decided to go black and white because color take just so much time....what do you think of it :o ? for myself I find this 100 betters! and it's fast so I will being able to do more pages pers weeks!
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Getting more pages done is a top priority in a webcomic. Plus, the black and white suits the mood. Go for it.
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    thanks sharm :D ! and yes getting more pages is priority! or I gonna get whip by the editor ;3;
    Ah! No! Stop posting! I can't keep up! *dies*
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Depends by how long someone is dead, you can always make a seance and summon the soul though. Also if you got your soul back then you are human again (as long as your body is intact), undead are souless. :)

Jokes aside now, I'm glad you feel better, the website is pretty crowded recently.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    TY, I'm really glad to be back
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    *cybermental pat on the back*
    Reminder! The status feed has rules too! If people can not follow them we may have to take it down.
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    ^since when does having a golden box under a name equate to less rule-breaking?
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Yeah the mods work for free and use their free time to keep the forums in order. It's like a second job but they still do it. Thanks guys!
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Thanks for the links!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Just finished up building the last of my furniture! It's so nice to finally have my own place :kaoluv:

Slaving away at more maps. :LZSwink:
Accidentally zoomed the browser in on the forums page, here... and I think I'm going to just leave it. #OldPeopleProblems
Spooktober Spooktacular Game Jam Winners announcements start now! Live on stream! See who won!
so, I've begun the process of restructuring my game's base setup entirely after feeling disheartened with progress and talking to a friend. I think I'm headed in the right direction now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zachmaw