Sharm
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Ever have those days where it seems like all your skills just ran away and left you to hanging? That is me today. Can't draw an autotile to save my life.
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    I don't usually get spriter's block, but when I do I have it for months D:
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I wish I could sprite. It would make some of my story easier to tell, ha ha.
    That Bread
    That Bread
    I've had days like that with sketching. It usually put me down in the dumps. Kinda funny how your good at it again after one day.
    Haha, I love you for making that topic. Truly.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Heh, you're welcome. It seemed the thing to do. :)
    Celianna
    Celianna
    Most people hate 'em, but Touch likes them ... so :x
    Crediting someone for doing something for your game is not a favor, it's not optional, it's not a resume enhancer, and it's not a form of payment! So sick of this attitude.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Yep - if someone contributes to your game, you credit them. There shouldn't be any doubt about whether or not to do it. "If you make ... for me, I'll credit you" is almost insulting, because they think they're doing you a favor and you should be grateful.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    My favorite is "If I use it, I'll give credit." As if I have to reach some standard before I'm credit worthy.
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    Oooh - I hate when they say that! If someone is putting in the effort to make you any resource, they should be at the very least credited if not compensated. Whether it looks perfect or not, the artist's personal time and effort was still put into their work.
    I'm trying to convince myself that I don't need to make a pixel font to go with my pixel tiles. So far it's not working.
    Hehe, it's so much fun to see the cabinet drawers and doors open and shut.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    And now the stove lights up! I like making tiny animations.
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    Yay! Functionality!~
    Dalph
    Dalph
    awesome, ahahah...
    Sometimes I think "I should learn how to write music" and then I think "Get back to work on those tiles, silly. You're actually good at those".
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Mood music at the moment. I don't know what you mean otherwise.
    Arin
    Arin
    He's asking if you prefer sheet music or directly hearing how music sounds.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Both? I can read sheet music but I need to hear what I'm doing to write anything.
    I just realized I hadn't made a treasure chest for my tileset yet. So strange! Making boxes is one of my favorite things to do.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    I love creating Mimics and Treasure Chests with hateful traps.
    Finally fixed something I've been avoiding since mid October. I feel productive!
    Today has the absolutely perfect weather for building things out of snow! Good thing for me I have a four year old to share it with.
    I had a dream last night that the event was still going, only I had to run all of it and the presents all had to match the post they were placed in somehow.
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    Welcome to being a Moderator here at RMW!
    Dalph
    Dalph
    At least Ralph wasn't in your dream! It's already a good thing.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    He was actually, but it was Oscar that was the problem, none of his posts were matchable to any of the presents, and I had to go running around the forums looking for them while worrying that I was running out of time to place the gift. . . .
    Hmm. It seems I got a forum level up. Should I be afraid?
    Arin
    Arin
    I've actually never heard of you so I probably shouldn't be scared of you, but....
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Hey! I happen to be a very nice dreaded beast. ;)
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    Nice work on achieving Moderator Sharm! Well deserved!
    Ah winter, the time of year where I keep burning my tounge because I like my hot liquids nearly boiling.
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    I do the same thing~ I always forget to let my tea cool down!
    Sharm
    Sharm
    They don't taste as good when they're merely warm.
    BladesOfGlory
    BladesOfGlory
    When I sip extremely hot liquids, I put ice in them until they cool to the desired temperature. It's my mother's idea.
    Blech, I hate being sick and having a million things that need finishing right away. Luckily I can do most of it in bed.
    negative_headed
    negative_headed
    Disabled? I losted full function of one leg due to an injury 5 years ago so I kinda get it but how bad?
    negative_headed
    negative_headed
    also it seems I losted my understanding of the usage of -ed....
    Sharm
    Sharm
    A severe case of CFS and Fibromyalgia. It could be worse.
    So very much snow.
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    Yeah, started snowing over here as well about an hour ago. #colorado-problems
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Might be the same storm. It's a full blizzard here in Utah.
    Yato
    Yato
    It's probably the storm that was hitting us here in Alberta yesterday.
    Accidentally saved over one of my tileset files with something completly different. Thank heavens for backups!
    Is mapping different between VX and Ace? I can't decide if I want to get it on flash sale.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I keep forgetting about the trial, I don't know why.
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    I got VX today anyway so that I can use any tiles I want from the various forums related to RM without restriction (sans commercial use where not applicable).

Finally...I have all three of the current RM's! @_@
    Solo
    Solo
    You can have up to 999 totally unique tilesets for the whole game, rather than just five or so that are universally shared.
    I'm really thankful for this community. Because you exist I get to make art for RPGs and I get to do it the way I would like to see it done instead of working for someone who tells me. Happy Thanksgiving!
    Celianna
    Celianna
    You know, this is why I enjoy working for the store than working on someone else's project. I get to decide what to draw, and it's so much more fun :D

Happy late thanksgiving!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Unifying the code bases across MV and MZ for Haxe!
Anyone who uses Yanfly's Gab Window plugin: are there any features it lacks that you wish it had?
Working on Zelda-like tileset. Should be greatly refined. And tonight extra pave tiles, outward corners, abyss and water...
Is it possible to move posts from the in-progress project forum to completed games? I think I need to message a mod but a bit worried about bothering them

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cosmichamer