Sharm
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Ah winter, the time of year where I keep burning my tounge because I like my hot liquids nearly boiling.
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    I do the same thing~ I always forget to let my tea cool down!
    Sharm
    Sharm
    They don't taste as good when they're merely warm.
    BladesOfGlory
    BladesOfGlory
    When I sip extremely hot liquids, I put ice in them until they cool to the desired temperature. It's my mother's idea.
    Blech, I hate being sick and having a million things that need finishing right away. Luckily I can do most of it in bed.
    negative_headed
    negative_headed
    Disabled? I losted full function of one leg due to an injury 5 years ago so I kinda get it but how bad?
    negative_headed
    negative_headed
    also it seems I losted my understanding of the usage of -ed....
    Sharm
    Sharm
    A severe case of CFS and Fibromyalgia. It could be worse.
    So very much snow.
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    Yeah, started snowing over here as well about an hour ago. #colorado-problems
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Might be the same storm. It's a full blizzard here in Utah.
    Yato
    Yato
    It's probably the storm that was hitting us here in Alberta yesterday.
    Accidentally saved over one of my tileset files with something completly different. Thank heavens for backups!
    Is mapping different between VX and Ace? I can't decide if I want to get it on flash sale.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I keep forgetting about the trial, I don't know why.
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    I got VX today anyway so that I can use any tiles I want from the various forums related to RM without restriction (sans commercial use where not applicable).

Finally...I have all three of the current RM's! @_@
    Solo
    Solo
    You can have up to 999 totally unique tilesets for the whole game, rather than just five or so that are universally shared.
    I'm really thankful for this community. Because you exist I get to make art for RPGs and I get to do it the way I would like to see it done instead of working for someone who tells me. Happy Thanksgiving!
    Celianna
    Celianna
    You know, this is why I enjoy working for the store than working on someone else's project. I get to decide what to draw, and it's so much more fun :D

Happy late thanksgiving!
    Today is good! Did some exercise, didn't get too tired and now I'm making some pixel bookcases.
    Celianna
    Celianna
    Sounds like a super productive day :D
    Sharm
    Sharm
    More productive than I've been in a long time if you don't count days where I'm manic. It feels good!
    I got a fireplace in the mail today. :D
    Cadh20000
    Cadh20000
    That sounds... Odd... :p
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I know. :D It's a small electric one, just right for my studio apartment especially since I don't have access to the thermostat.
    Celianna
    Celianna
    Haha I was thinking an entire brick one, or one of those metal ones.

GRats on getting an electric one, stay warm! We use radiators here.
    I think I've hit the point in the project when I just want to be finished. Unfortunately I figure I have at least 2 full months of work left. Advice?
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    Well, my statement still applies, game or not. Trust me on that...T_T
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Thanks everyone, I know what the problem is now. I just have to figure out how to get over crippling self doubt.
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    It's...it's not easy. I know that very well. ._.
    If I get anything done today it'll be a miracle. :p
    NPC
    NPC
    I feel that, by posting a reply to this update, that I am accomplishing something. Hurrah. That's my productivity for the day. :)
    Trying to draw wallpaper is somewhat hindered by hating wallpaper.
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    Don't think of it as drawing wallpaper, but rather painting your wall with abstract paint...if that makes any sense. lol
    Redeye
    Redeye
    Nothing makes sense on the internet.
    Debating buying XP during the sale so I can make sure the resources I'm making work in it.
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    Well, was just saying. :p

I'll eventually get VX, but I can wait.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    VX is useless if you already have Ace. Xp however is the best for mapping.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    VX is necessary, even if you have Ace, if you want to use resources that are based on the VX RTP. You are buying it not to actually use it, but to have the rights to use its RTP in your game, as well as any other resources based on that RTP (like Celianna's tileset).
    I wish all pixel art was as fun and easy as making a floor tile.
    Cadh20000
    Cadh20000
    Not good, but easy to do though...
    Vexed
    Vexed
    You really should, cause what you do right is pretty damn awesome. What I've seen of your work has been consistently great! Acknowledge your faults so you can improve, but praise your achievements more. That's how I try to be anyway :]
    DancingDrake
    DancingDrake
    I love your work and agree with the others that what you do is really professional in quality. It is really hard as an artist though to see your work as it truly is sometimes as we seem to always look for the imperfections rather than what we got right.
    Something's wrong with me. I don't want to show off what I've been doing lately.
    Aeri_Sicher
    Aeri_Sicher
    I also get those times where I wish I could share something about a story... then I hold it in because I want it to be a big surprise in the end =] totally normal, but so hard to deal with xD
    I know it's just a few pixels of black and grey, but they make such a big difference on eye strain. I do like the theme otherwise though.
    Two completely sleepless nights this week and this one is already shaping up to be another. I'm going crazy, I don't know how my brother stays sane. His insomnia is worse.
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    I was that way the other night. Couldn't sleep, had to run errands and attend a resume writing workshop at my local Workforce Center. Needless to say...I was falling asleep during the first 15 minutes, but managed to keep myself awake fully for the rest of it.

At least I'm, more or less, back on track. Good luck!
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Oh, I have the time, I'm just sitting here in bed going insane instead. Having to sit through some boring workshop when you're sleep deprived sounds awful though. Glad you're on schedule again. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Made a surprising amount of progress in these past two days. Really helps when parallax mapping breaks limitation and allowing me to be creative and make maps that match my vision.
Let's promote our amazing artists in RPG Maker community! I posted right now about my game Phil Alone on Twitter and I decided to thanks Lime Zu, the amazing artist that did all the pixel assets for my game!
I just realised that the reason behind me not being able to make a game may be the lack of my original resources. I just dont like the look of MV faces and sprites, lol. Guess I will have make my own art.
I'm posting a commission art soon! :kaoswt2:
So here's a fun/tragic fact about me: I have an awful memory. But to be correct, I have memory "leaks". My memory is actually amazing, my issue is I can't keep memories for long, in fact, I once forgot my name. :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KenanPal