Sharm
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• First night in my new place! I'm loving having a studio aparment, no roommates FTW!
    IXVI
    IXVI
    Awesome!
    The amount of feedback I get and my creative energy are directly related and I need this not to be true anymore. Any ideas how to do something like that?
    seita
    seita
    I used to be the same, then I realized I'll get more praise for a finished game of the same quality I've been making ;p You also need to find intrinsic rewards when you're working on a project. It's necessary in everything we do
    Marian Hurricane
    Marian Hurricane
    Rewarding yourself every time you reach a goal is a nice way to keep on task for some people.
    How is it that I can be overwhelmed with stuff to do and bored at the same time?
    Chaos Avian
    Chaos Avian
    Ugh, I hate that feeling I know exactly what you mean...
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    maybe you're bored because you're overwhelmed with the stuffs to do...
    I'm very happy with my DS pack perchase. It's worth it for the music alone!
    Today's been crazy, but good. I feel a bit like I've been running around in circles!
    There is nothing that ticks me off more than a person who steals art, thinks that they're morally justified and acts like they're doing you a favor. It's amazing to me how common it is too!
    Baka-chan
    Baka-chan
    Welcome to the internet.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Just because that's how it's always been doesn't mean I have to like it.
    Chaos Avian
    Chaos Avian
    Just because you can do something, it doesn't mean you should. What happened to the little thing called a conscience?
    I'm considering remaking my LPC tilesets to work in Ace. They'd be free to use. You can see what they look like here: http://lpc.opengameart.org/ would anyone be interested?
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Those are rather nice. I would love to see those as Ace tilesets.
    NPC
    NPC
    Very purty.
    I hate that I can't focus on my personal projects the way I can my commission work. I guess I need someone to be accountable to.
    I would love a tutorial on how to make text boxes pretty. I keep trying and they always come out looking dumb.
    Getting burned on my fingertips when I'm also alergic to aloe is very annoying.
    DarthVollis
    DarthVollis
    Try baby Lotion.

Most lotions will work, but make sure you avoid the ones with aloe in them.
    I spent so long trying to decide if I was joining GMD that it started without me. I still can't decide.
    Ah, my old enemy, Walk Cycles.
    StarkinGyra
    StarkinGyra
    They are your enemy too!?
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Oh, definitely. My front walks skate and my side walks shimmy. It's not pretty.
    Enjoying my vacation from the GMD by reading a book. I still have to decide if I'm joining the new one.
    I woke up with a bunch of things for my game that I couldn't wait to work on. Now that I'm ready to start I can't remember what those things were.
    Kevvviiinnn
    Kevvviiinnn
    oh man, i hate when that happens—it's like i open up RPG Maker and all of a sudden, my mind goes blank. for some reason, i only ever retain half of my ideas by the time i actually begin working on my project (which, in hindsight, is probably a good reason to write them down).
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Sadly I was trying to write them down when I blanked. I managed to remember two of them which is enough to keep me busy for a while.
    Nicke
    Nicke
    Hehe that happens to me sometimes as well.
    Just got some bad news. The date is set for my niece to go to her mom for her turn. The mom likes to shut her in a room and ignore her all day, so I'm pretty worried.
    Lunarea
    Lunarea
    Oh, that's definitely not good.

Kids need really close supervision around that age. They're constantly exploring the world and can get into pretty dangerous situations if left alone. :(
    Vance Raehart
    Vance Raehart
    that mom sounds like a *****. oh and this is against the child abuse prevention and treatment act.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Thankfully me and her dad have been teaching her a lot when she's here, and she's a really smart and obedient child. Her mom *does* love her, she's just overwhelmed by having a daughter. Honestly, this whole thing would be easier if she didn't love her.
    I have a special hatered for VXAce's autotile. 32x32 or 16x16, just pick one!
    Holder
    Holder
    I never understood why they changed if from how XP 2k3 handled them :( They're just a pain to try to do anything with.
    Jawnsunn
    Jawnsunn
    Yeah, I wish there was a workaround to this and Ace's big resolution.
    Cleaning out water damaged stuff when you've got a mold alergy is not a good idea. Sadly, it's also unavoidable.
    I got half a tree done in the time it took Celianna to do four. Clearly I'm taking to long.
    Celianna
    Celianna
    To be fair, my trunks were already done, all that was left was the foliage :)
    Sharm
    Sharm
    True, but foliage is the hardest part. At least it is for me. Hmm, depending how you look at it I may have just won your argument for you.
    Everything I wrote today didn't get saved. Stupid windows auto update and stupid me for not saving before I left the room!
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    I found you can turn off the autoupdate (alebit too late, was in same scenario) through a set of obscure menu options.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I did that once, ended up getting a horrible trojan that pretended to be an update. Scared me out of ever turning it off again.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I wanna try making my game into an app because that sounds cool but I am so lost on how to :kaocry:
I found some tutorial but they all seem to use an older android studio(2.3.3)? I think the current version is 4.0.1?
is there an updated tutorial or do I need to find a way to get 2.3.3.?
My heart goes out to the family of Cannon Hinnant. Shame on all major news networks in America for not reporting that a 5 year old was executed by a grown man. Absolutely disgusting.
I hope Turkey and Greece can settle on the resources dispute peacefully.
whos hyped for rpg maker mz :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Takacie