Sharm
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• another preview ;D 
    yG4iLlE.png
    Reactions: 4 people
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    hahah the hairs are still a wip I focussed more on the clothese on this draw and a little on the skin XD

and of course I will show you the finish work!

I struggle with the shading of the vampire clothes haha it's have SO MANY angle to take in count x3
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Sounds like fun to me, but I'm a pixel artist so I like that sort of work flow.  Just work one bit at a time.
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    yes this fun  : D and I always enjoy working with Nae on this our style just fit so much !

(WORKKKKK ON A COLLAB =w=!)
    <3 
    cJgf4cH.png
     (art by Nae and color by me!)
    Reactions: 1 person
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    but this actually a collab comic we work on ! Nae work on the comic inking and I work on the coloring :)  
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I think the collaboration is working well.  Can't draw right now, I really need to stop procrastinating and go to sleep.
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    hahaha yeah I'm really surprise how WELL her lineart work wells with my coloring xD

and...AWWW goo sleep sharm c: 
    sorry sharm! I got confused.... It's been over 6 months since I've really worked with vx ace or even the forums... my apologies.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    It's cool, no worries.
    ahhh Sharm! my comic hitted 100 subs on tapastic <3! 
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Yes!  Go you!
    Ghost of Christmas Kloe
    Ghost of Christmas Kloe
    You have a web comic? Cool! I saw screenshots in a post of yours, but I assumed it wasn't out yet, where can I find it?

*I just found it, and it looks awesome so far! I am also really intrigued with the story so far, and am sorta scared what the girl is going to do with scissors...
    Currently obsessed with Ladybug and Chat Noir.  What's your current entertainment obsession?
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    @nio kasgami oh lol! yeah I just like so much the learning aspect of myth buster 

and I saw some speaking about ladybug and chat noir I should watch it soon too :)  

I'm the kind to watch at the tv most "learning" show because I hardly follow big show like the beauty and the beast etc because if you miss one episode you are lost in the series :(  
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    @Sharm@nio kasgami Mythbusters is set to make a comeback after a reality show to find new hosts.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    @nio kasgami  I'm not a fan of most "reality" TV shows either.  Though, for me it's because I find most of the drama ridiculous and off putting.

@Vox Novus  Really?  Wierd.  They've tried to replicate what made MB special in so many other shows and never got close.  I'm a bit worried.
    wtf...how did I got so good xD!? 
    PynGBPy.png
    Reactions: 2 people
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Hard work and good advice, probably.  I like this, she's got a serene and more mature look.
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    yeah I think haha and thanks!

this the mother of the MC my friend created I'm making a surprise for her <3
    Dalph
    Dalph
    How did you get so good?:

50607272.jpg
    I wonder what fighter game sized sprites would look like as SV battlers?
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Sharm Shadow Clones! I do love your tiles lol, don't take time away from that if you can help it. Maybe you need an apprentice to aid you in your quest to make awesome resources.
    Nirwanda
    Nirwanda
    It would be a side project you don't have to pressure yourself to do it whitin a certain time frame or anything. But you know yourself better sharmruto.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I put together a partial sheet using existing graphics to test it out.  I think it could work if I could just make sense of when and how the sprites are used.
    Just here to say that the posts I made a while back are not mine. I was letting a friend look for resources on my

account and he couldn't find anything so he made posts but just to let you know the real me is back. Thanks ;)
    the only advantage I had to accept to draw a big project with furry commission xD...

kPyRA94.png

Getting good at drawing animals lol!
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    thanks!

(what you mean by branch out artistically : o ? )

Yes I do tend to avoid old habits I like to learn but I will be honest even if I don't like furry (because how bad see it's be saw) I apreciated the learning process from it! 

but yeah when I show furry to other artist they are like : OMG...NO FURRIES I HATE THATTTT 

so yeah xD
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I mean I like it when you draw things that are different from your normal thing to draw.  Sorry, I tend to use more idioms when I'm tired.  I didn't even realize I'd done it.

People who hate all of one thing automatically don't make sense to me.  It's like people hating anything anime styled just because they saw some badly drawn anime once.  Doesn't mean it's all the same.  Besides, not all anthropomorphized creatures are furries.
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    lol yeah now I see what you mean thanks yeah : D

and yeah like  a lycan or werewolf are not furries lol.

or kemomimi!

but , yeah tons of artist associate furries with p*rn ect...what's sad since drawing a furries is kinda a good challenge :)  
    The problem really is my refusal to compromise my vision to fit with my actual skill level.
    KanaX
    KanaX
    ... Okay you win. The personal meaning I had for perfectionism was "strive to make something perfect" and not "strive to materialize a plan/idea exactly as intended", which upon further contemplation makes more sense and also, "perfect" is subjective, so my understanding of the term was flawed. I need to re-evaluate some things :p   But hey, still, look at the bright side and kick that codes bottom.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Well, it all comes down to what the definition of perfect, so yeah.  *shrugs*  And yes, I have won the battle of the code!  It was a stupid bug, the code was fine, it was the page that wasn't updating properly.
    KanaX
    KanaX
    *final fantasy fanfare*
    finally ...my desktop is clean :D

ytclsA8.png

Rpg maker even have HIS own section <3

that's not show love!?
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    lol for myself it's like named "try" "try2" "try3" and ect xD

and I am like : wtf was this thing?
    Sharm
    Sharm
    BTW, congrats on getting your desktop sorted out.  That's a tough thing to pull off sometimes.
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    yeah! and this only costed 9.99$ :D
    I am such a mature person o3o #Nope

Bp4Gyi4.png
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    btw it's a pair of scissor she's hold in her hand xD
    Sharm
    Sharm
    *hides*
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    but yeah this make me laugh when people told me : you artist are such serious people I mean you lacks sens of humor...

I am like : ....this because you don't see what's they can draw in private lol.

but yeah I can't wait to finally trigger on the chapter one! it's take so much times ;-;...I even shortened the intro because I though this was revealing to much lol
    OH MY....what's happenned here O_O had a horrible night was worried a lots and good thing's happenning! ...I thanks god for that ;A; 
    IkIgCRA.png

just this little thing make me feel like I will have a greate day...well I hope 

Now later I have to publish the third page xD
    Zortik
    Zortik
    A chocobo messaged you on skype. I feel this is also important.

Congratulations though! :)
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Oooh, trending!  Sorry you had a bad night, but this is a great thing.  Congrats!
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    yes I am just super proud this putted me on a super good mood and with that other good thing's happenned! o3o!
     I think this would be super awesome XD if this really exist as movie
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Is everyone played by a girl?   I get why Kenshin might be, but Sonosuke?  Straaaange.

@Ace VII  You must be referring to the live action films, that's different.  I think what Nio's linking to is a musical.
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    I think this poster is more like a maid caffee who cosplay kenshin but yeah a live action of ruroni kenshin would be really nice
    Ace VII
    Ace VII
    @Sharm Hmm.. strange, I thought nio was hoping for it to exist as a movie :/
    ;D *cough* it's really a wip lol I still have to improve...but who is this evil sorcerer!? and this beautiful princess?
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    not really it's just when people don't understandt this a actually wip for just show the story this not even the true intro it's more a preface but meh.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    So. . . there won't be a text intro?  Why do it in the engine then?  Sounds like something better suited to your story bible, and it'd be easier to edit.
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    Lol you guys are making me nervous about my intro.
    <3 

it's the third page preview of my webcomic /o/

EBSjKyd.png
    Reactions: 2 people
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Nice!  Profiles are hard, and you did a good job.
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    thanks :D  even if she's kinda look really manly on that I think xD but yeah I had to ask help to maki and get some ref but hey :D
    *smirk* 

it's one of the character from my game! It's Yuu  from the Royal Hoodie Brigade! she's kinda fun and...F*CK her design is the most badass in this moment lol

and Actually when you go in the "order" route if you kill all the hoodie brigade she's will be the final boss of the game (the order route is relatively really short but hardcore) Chaos Route is longer and easier. (don't mistake chaos is not necessarily evil)

Also I mean you don't want to play the order Route ....I mean you would kill Viryse...the cutest character of the whole game...you don't want to kill viryse xD. I mean Viryse is like....so kind ;A;

(the original design is from my friend Yuu)

XlCseAr.png
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Oh, I misunderstood, sorry.   I thought you were saying she was the boss in the Chaos route for some reason. ^_^; 
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    NAN xD

the chaos route is really nice and silly to play...but you actually have plenty of optional boss in the game c:
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Looks good.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Tired of just doing mobile. Now you can Play the game in ur Browser! https://bigmala-productions.itch.io/rpg-forever
I managed to fix my car at last... :biggrin:

I'm proud of what I have achieved with my project. Don't mind with the Spanish, Ill add more languages.
Im currently looking at the RPG MAKER Steam page, and i found out the Rpg maker mz requires bit 64 pc, i only have bit 32 pc ;-;, i am really using an ancient pc.. XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gillfigno