Sharm's Recent Activity

1. Sharm replied to the thread Looking for parts to set up an RPG environment.

I'm not sure what it is you're requesting here. I'm also not sure if you know what this site you signed up for is actually about....

May 26, 2019 at 2:40 PM
  2. Sharm replied to the thread Help with Devlog in itch.io. . ..

I'm really not sure how this thread hasn't gotten locked yet. This is a support question for a completely different website that also...

May 26, 2019 at 2:27 PM
  3. Sharm commented on WhatZitTooya's profile post.

Or, you know, we could be just looking at the status feeds and you posted a status update so. . . .

May 26, 2019 at 1:10 PM
  4. Sharm replied to the thread Scared of copyright.

I can answer that one. Fan works of original works are covered by two copyrights, the original retains the copyright over their own...

May 26, 2019 at 6:11 AM
  5. Sharm liked Henryetha's post in the thread Scared of copyright.

Well, violating copyrights is violating copyrights.. not making any profit out of it doesn't change that little fact. When people get...

May 26, 2019 at 6:06 AM
  6. Sharm liked Eraine's post in the thread Ease of use extras for resources.

I mainly bought graphical assets, and I really liked the extra sheets in the FSM packs that had the small objects they use as separate...

May 26, 2019 at 12:09 AM
  7. Sharm replied to the thread Sprite Creator Recommendation?.

GCH is a generator, it's not for sprite creation. Did you just want generator suggestions or are you looking for something that would...

May 25, 2019 at 11:50 PM
  8. Sharm liked Avery's post in the thread Avy's Icon Workshop [Back to buisness!].

Current changes: Fished mp3 player out of water[IMG] Added these to MV set[IMG] [IMG] Added these to MV II set[IMG] [IMG] Reuploaded...

May 25, 2019 at 6:04 AM
  9. Sharm commented on KaBlooZio's profile post.

Glad he got 2 weeks at least. If nothing else it gives you more time to find a better solution.

May 25, 2019 at 4:42 AM
  10. Sharm commented on Avery's profile post.

Now it's adorable and new!

May 25, 2019 at 4:41 AM
  11. Sharm liked Avery's status.

Old banner was broken and... old, so https://s17.directupload.net/images/190524/bf9lsz9v.png

May 25, 2019 at 4:41 AM