Recent content by Sharm

1. Sharm

Getting frustrated with your progress is part of being an artist. It's annoying, but you need...

Getting frustrated with your progress is part of being an artist. It's annoying, but you need what's causing the frustration to be able to improve, so it's ultimately helpful. Sounds like you need a break from that tile, but not pixel art. You might need a little more research on what you're...
  2. Sharm

The funny thing I've noticed is that when I feel reasonable again, the work I did during the...

The funny thing I've noticed is that when I feel reasonable again, the work I did during the time I felt discouraged is often better than when I feel impressed with myself.
  3. Sharm

I had a roommate who lived in italy for nearly two years, and she was a bit obsessed with the...

I had a roommate who lived in italy for nearly two years, and she was a bit obsessed with the language. I have an appreciation for it now and get annoyed when people pronounce the city name Nay-pulls instead of Nah-pol-lee.
  4. Sharm

The Resource WIP Thread 3

Yup, that's better. To make the legs more appealing, they need to have more curves. You just need to add a little muscle in the right places. If you're having trouble, try looking up some reference images and see how it works on a real person. The main problems you have right now are a lack...
  5. Sharm

Nice! I can do all kinds of art and I have a small amount of writing ability, but no practice...

Nice! I can do all kinds of art and I have a small amount of writing ability, but no practice with writing for a game.
  6. Sharm

I like those genres too!

I like those genres too!
  7. Sharm

This is just a quick edit to give you an idea of what I'm talking about. You shouldn't use it to work from, since it's very quick and very messy and not complete at all. I tweaked some anatomy while I was at it. You can go a lot darker than this with outlines if you want, and you might need...
  8. Sharm

Congratulations. I am extremely hard to tick off. Hope you're proud.

Congratulations. I am extremely hard to tick off. Hope you're proud.
  9. Sharm

Taarna speaks for me. Some people are stupid crazy about pumpkin spice but this was an...

Taarna speaks for me. Some people are stupid crazy about pumpkin spice but this was an offensive generalization for the sake of a small joke. Was it really worth it?
  10. Sharm

I don't understand what you mean by making the characters look jagged and smooth. I can't do an edit with the example images, I'd need a cleaner version to work with. It doesn't necessarily need to have more colors, it's just that the colors you've chosen to work with are far too similar to...
  11. Sharm

Most people just mean what you use to write, so I find it easier to say I'm left handed, but I'm...

Most people just mean what you use to write, so I find it easier to say I'm left handed, but I'm actually something rare called cross dominant. That means that the hand that's easiest to use changes depending on the task. I can't use scissors left handed, for example. There's also...
  12. Sharm

I also think there's a lot of people who complain about games for being exactly what they should...

I also think there's a lot of people who complain about games for being exactly what they should be. Some complain about too much text in visual novels and RPGs and I just wonder why they're playing them in the first place if they don't like to read.
  13. Sharm

I have a bias. I worked for them one year and they screwed me over. *shrugs*

I have a bias. I worked for them one year and they screwed me over. *shrugs*
  14. Sharm

Only righties hold pencils in a uniform way, lefties are individuals!

Only righties hold pencils in a uniform way, lefties are individuals!
  15. Sharm

You were already hired for this year? Wow, they have things even less together than I expected...

You were already hired for this year? Wow, they have things even less together than I expected. You sure you want to work there? They might forget your paychecks next.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I FINALLY DID IT! 5 years making my very first game and I just officially released it on STEAM..... OMG..... I can say I finished a game! The feelings!!!!!
Stream will be live shortly! I am going to be playing some Among Us! Feel free to drop by!
Ami
tv program always get the ratings (it's the reason why drama series has 1000+ episode),also full and nonsense of censorship (weird blur, a scene getting cut because the unconvenient viewer,but it unconvenient to me either. you never see what the original is)

i know the reason is to take cover the viewer from the negative thing,but i just laughing and mocking of them that they're always suck :guffaw:
Star Chart Idea - Just something I am working on.
My sister learned spanish the old fashioned way and saw my way of conjugating. I don't use the formal method and just wing it. I thought her heart might explode. Apparently, different words use different endings. Weird part is even though I never learned the difference, I still can tell when the endings "look wrong".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
impfenden