Recent content by Shathrem

1. Exporting to Android Issues

Hey, I couldn't attach the APK as it was big for some reason even though It was just a basic game, I didn't do anything in that game, I just edited the file mentioned in the link I have attached above and it magically worked.
  2. Exporting to Android Issues

Hello, Im sorry that I thought I specified it when I mentioned that I tried exporting in MV and it works, I have added the HTML tag you have mentioned, however it did not work, my phone in Red Magic 5G, I tried with other emulators and the same result came :(. BTW, your English is great! :).
  3. Exporting to Android Issues

Hi, These have been developed with MV, it works alright and have no issue, I have also tested MV and it works out fine, but somehow MZ is not working as intended with the issue mentioned above. Thanks!
  4. Exporting to Android Issues

Hi, I wasn't using any plugin, I Simply wanted to test out to see if the export would work as intended, I have just exported a sample game and when I open it with my Android Phone, The title music Plays out with a dark screen until I left tab on the screen and then the game loads, I have tested...
  5. Exporting to Android Issues

Hello, So I have successfully used two methods in exporting my game to an APK and install it on my phone, using two methods, Android Studio and Website to APK Builder, however I ran into a weird issue, in which the game screen is black while the music plays, and I have to click on the left side...
  6. In-game Real Money

thank you all for replying, i think im going to take your advice, and i think im going to use another program for an android game since it needs alot of work and stuff, my team knows how to program but i even though about this code thing, its gonna be hacked and then everything is lost lol, so...
  7. In-game Real Money

Hello..Im making a huge game with my friends and im having a bit of a problem, what im trying to do is the game wll be free but i want some stuff in that game to be like real life money so how do i do it? the things that i though is like making a site and ppl buy like a 5 dollar card to give...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Terribly depressed. Worst birthday I've had in years, no motivation to work on anything. Still no income. At least I've got my computer running again.
Doing RPG Maker News for 19th September 2021

Stream will be live with some Dark Souls 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
I THINK I have a slightly better grasp on drawing my maps now... sorta. I still need to figure out how to draw a city of sorts. I've only got the abstract going so far.
One day, I'll not have this lingering cough and we'll have another make a game stream.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jcolesi10