We are not moving house. Renewed our lease today for another 12 months. My dad has accepted that he can't be on his own, and even if we move to be near him, there's still a great risk, so he's made the decision to move here instead of us moving there. Thank goodness, 'cause I took him home on Tuesday, planning to stay a few nights, and it was absolutely freezing! We came home a day early, and aren't planning to go back apart from day trips to sort out his things and get him moved. I'm sad for him, as I know how much he wanted to stay. But I think this is the best outcome for him, health and safety-wise, and I'm so relieved that we can stay where we are. Now life can get back to normal again.