Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I got a question
    So, in Mad father, there is a bit where you have to push a button multiple time to open a door and run from the monster. In my case, I wanna do a fight scene where the villan attacks the main character and the player has to push a button multiple to win or is game over, how do I do that? (I use RMMV)
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    In a parallel event, make a conditional branch that checks for button input. For every button press, increase a variable. Make it so that the event runs for a specific amount of time. After time runs out, stop the event and check if the variable value is greater or equal to required amount. If it's not, game over.
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    If you need a detailed solution, post a thread. The 140 character limit in status updates is annoying. Besides it will help someone else in the future if they're searching for the same thing as only threads show up in searches, not status updates.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Hi there, please post "how do I ..." questions in the Support forum for the engine you are using.
    Our status feed rules are here.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The RPG Maker community really is the best. It's so wholesome, kind, and helpful, unlike other communities on the internet, Love all you guys!
KenKrath wrote on RPGMakerWeb's profile.
Nevermind.
I found a book about game localization. It costs R$708,00 on Amazon. ;_;
I really wish my game was far enough along for it to be actually playable beyond certain aspects. I think I've crafted a really fun battle system thanks to ATB, fighting game, and Boost point mechanics.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Doppelganger