Recent content by SheisCharming

1. How do i make puzzles?

Can you please recommend me some puzzle tutorials? I'm not looking for a specific one.
  2. I need bases and horror resources

Please, i want some bases for an horror game, and resource as well, any recomendations?
  3. Where i can find free base sprites for rpg maker mv?

Where i can find free base sprites for rpg maker mv?
  4. RMMV Something in the dark an horror rpg

"Something in the dark" Sipnose: "River wakes up in a place really dark, to get out of this place and get back home, he has to free seven bitter souls before a demon eats his soul. With only an flashlight to guide his way, he stumbles with Milo, a boy that uses to be his best friend"...
  5. I got a question So, in Mad father, there is a bit where you have to push a button multiple time...

I got a question So, in Mad father, there is a bit where you have to push a button multiple time to open a door and run from the monster. In my case, I wanna do a fight scene where the villan attacks the main character and the player has to push a button multiple to win or is game over, how do I...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Of course, so, someone had covid at work today and I was exposed to them, so, I'm stuck at home for...TWO WEEKS!
oh god I'm going to die
AAAAAAAAi.png
Kind of relieved that I had medibang installed when I need to edit Sprite I was about to download gimp but I remember I had medibang installed lol
Voting for the first round of the Map Madness Tournament is now live! Vote for your favorite in each matchup!

Finally started working on Grim Trigger episode 2 today :LZScat: it's half comic/half visual novel!

GfY3Rwj.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IBanana