ShellyValeras
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• okay so between work and attempting to get my art better so i can sell coming up with story ideas is difficult!

got any ideas?? i just need short small game story ideas.

Thank you all in advanced.
    kkupttown
    kkupttown
    You could do some fantasy rpg game, with classic goblins, quests, etc. Maybe something to do with baking, gardening, or other things that aren't overdone! Sometimes I like to explore https://tvtropes.org/ to get inspiration for characters and plots.
    okay so making a big game is VERY difficult! might hafta test the water better with something smaller as my first game before i come back to my fan game.
    Can anyone help me figure out how to compress two game projects together?
    Reactions: mishakoc
    ShellyValeras
    ShellyValeras
    I need the information in one game project for the other project. This includes maps and events and characters. Plus i can finally clear out some of these never-to-be-finished games. XD
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Maps? That cannot be done easily unless you can use the same map id I'm afraid. You need to post a support thread for this though.
    mishakoc
    mishakoc
    It is possible to copy the maps with events from one project to another, I'm used to merging projects fairly often.
    You will need to change teleports and other map references though. It can take some time depending on how different your variable, switch and the various database tabs organization looks.
    As @bgillisp said, open a thread for this. There is not enough space to explain it in status feed.
    so I'm using the Yanfly plugin Quest Journal but i don't know how to make it show the option for the Quests in game. Can anyone help me?
    i wanna post some Hype pics of my new game but i dunno what forum to do it on.
    Mystic_Enigma
    Mystic_Enigma
    I think the "Game and Map Screenshots" thread sounds about right. Or you could make a new topic in the "Games in Development" if you're still working on things.
    ShellyValeras
    ShellyValeras
    thank you. It's still in development. I need to figure out how to put maps and events from one in progress game to another. I've decided to compress some similar games as i make a lot of "on a wim" games.
    Okay... After having trouble finishing my stories i finnaly found out what im gonna do...
    Reactions: RouletteBunnie
    ShellyValeras
    ShellyValeras
    All of the partial games i have on my comp are all gonna be smooshed into one big, chaotic game. XD its gonna be difficult moving the maps and events and stuff into the base game but imma try
    ShellyValeras
    ShellyValeras
    I even have a picture of an enemy for this great big game. XD
    Im thinking about ferrying a new laptop. How do i make certain that my RPG Maker MV goes to the new laptop?
    ShellyValeras
    ShellyValeras
    well i meant, how do i ensure that since i bought it i wont have to worry about buying it again? I'll be able to just download it?
    Poryg
    Poryg
    You can download the trial version and then use the code I think.
    ShellyValeras
    ShellyValeras
    thank you
    hoping to get back into the swing of things. Thought i might make my own sprites.
    Reactions: Marsigne
    ShellyValeras
    ShellyValeras
    I've put off these games for too long. I wanna continue and not being able to find help for sprites is hindering that. So I've decided to take it into my own, inexperienced, hands. Here's to hoping it comes out good.
    Marsigne
    Marsigne
    Sounds like a deal. ;)
    So Sad. Lost so much work.
    artoni
    artoni
    Aw, friend. :( You don't have any backups available?
    ShellyValeras
    ShellyValeras
    nope. I wish. I had atleast a demo's worth of the game. and with my poor memory i cant remember everything i did for it.
    RetroExcellent
    RetroExcellent
    My laptop died last month and my project is on it, I'm trying to recover it, but may have to start over too :( i feel for you.
    OMG I'M SO HYPED!
    Working hard. I'm almost done the opening area of Remembrance!
    ShellyValeras
    ShellyValeras
    I think I'm getting used to how to make cool little scenes too. Making a character move and do stuff. XD
    Working on new game. gon be epic. stup thin said i put too much word
    Faye Valentine
    Faye Valentine
    We all start somewhere! And just an advice as someone that has a long road on this: do not get crazy with scripts/plugins xD one tends to get hyped and add a lot of features just because we think it's cool, but in fact it's useless
    ShellyValeras
    ShellyValeras
    I know. XD I ran into the hype thing but realised i'm not the best with technical stuff and used only the handful that i needed.
    Faye Valentine
    Faye Valentine
    You're smarter than I was xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just lost an hour plus of time to trying to modify the _battlefield sprite... when in reality MZ calls it _battleField ;_;

Even when debugging for the "undefined value", it looked exactly the same to my 20/60 eyesight.

I really prefer this_naming_convention rather than thisNamingConvention !!
hmm... I just solved one of the more annoying sideview battler problems in MV.. Passive States and Visual States can make it so when your character is in crisis HP, they don't go back to normal walk/wait when it's their turn. they stay in the crisis motion... neat.
Apparently all of LGBT reddit hates me. I posted a simple question and only got hate mail. What's the deal? The doompost was literally 6 months ago and I've changed my views since then and apologized.
MOD NOTE: See second response before replying to this. - Wavelength
Amazing. Simply amazing...

JRPG Browser - Playlist:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JegueAvapor