Recent content by shenry

1. shenry

RMMV !!! Small Request: Adding X-Params and S-Params to the In-Battle Status Window

I know right, I've tried myself but I can't figure it out. Bump #6!
  2. shenry

RMMV !!! Small Request: Adding X-Params and S-Params to the In-Battle Status Window

Are there any things people are confused about or need more clarification on? ~bumpity bump 5 baby~ P.s. happy to see I'm not the only one looking for this!
  3. shenry

RMMV [One Map Challenge Game] Spider Lair

Just played it, cool game! Quite resourceful for using only 9 events. And very cool looking map, I like what you did with the layering. Sidenote - when I close out of the options menu on mac, I get this error: No biggie, since you don't really need the options menu to play a 10-minute game.
  4. shenry

Oh, awesome! Thank you!
  5. shenry

Hey, I'd love to play this but I'm on a mac! Could you deploy a Mac version? :LZSproud:
  6. shenry

Yes, I'm actually using Aloe's "Menu Parameter Control" plugin. Problem is, it's just parameters, not ex-params or sp-params. I'm sure some simple javascript tweaks could expand that.
  7. shenry

Hey y'all, college-student new user here. Hope you're doing well. I love the Yanfly in-battle status window. However, it only shows each actor's parameters. Can somebody add X-Params and S-Params to the in-battle status window? As you can see, there's definitely room for more parameters...
  8. shenry

Heya, new user here. I've also been curious about your question to add X-Params to the In-battle...

Heya, new user here. I've also been curious about your question to add X-Params to the In-battle status window. Did you ever find a solution to that?
  9. shenry

Removing LUCK, MAT, and MDF from the Yanfly StatusCore and EquipCore

I appreciate the quick crash course. Thanks!:rock-right:
  10. shenry

Removing LUCK, MAT, and MDF from the Yanfly StatusCore and EquipCore

Oh, What about the InBattleStatus plugin? Could you adjust that as well so it shows only specific stats? I just remembered that, sorry.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Here's what people think game dev life is like: Oh I'll just add this feature and that feature.

A game devs' reality: add one feature and watch the rest break like domino's.
The light has gone out of my life.

About time they finally press the kill switch button for older makers.
Sorry everyone, I am here sporadically. After 6 years of delays after delays in my life, I try to do all mat once and that means that I spread thin everywhere because it just is impossible to crunch 6 years in one or even two, but I try! I wish many of that I would already given you and put behind but... well...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vegatechnologiesllc