Recent content by SheWolf

1. SheWolf

Hullo, Hullo.

Greetings, friend! Hopefully the forums can give some extra boost to your new journey back in RM!
  2. SheWolf

Post Your Music

This is old. Like, really old but why not lmao.
  3. SheWolf

VX Ace Terrain Edits (RTP)

Glad it's helpful!
  4. SheWolf

SeraphCircle Sideview Monster Packs

This is pretty amazing. I love the exotic monster designs, such a heavy influence of japanese folklore! Also, is that a touch of romancing SaGa with your own twist? Wow! I'd definitely throw my money at you. Which makes me wonder, why isn't this on the storefront yet!? Cheers sweetie, I'd love...
  5. SheWolf

VX Ace Terrain Edits (RTP)

Thank you sweetie! <3
  6. SheWolf

Musicians you love as musicians but hate as persons

@ColdHate: Lol it's just me then? D: @Reapergurl: I didn't know anything polemic about Jimi Hendrix though, I'm not sure if I should search what's wrong with him or not. Uh, now that I see other nasty mentions in this thread, there's also John Phillips from the Mamas and the Papas. But I'm not...
  7. SheWolf

Musicians you love as musicians but hate as persons

Hm, it's rare for me to hate a musician, being the avid music fan that I am. Also Levianthan sounds quite good (melodic black metal in general does). quite In fact I don't think I hate any musicians as a person. I make fun of a lot of mainstream pop musicians for some of their cringy...
  8. SheWolf

Dwys' Art Stash

Whoa, you have an awesome style. I love the colours and the strong outlines! Great job!
  9. SheWolf

Lurker Challenge!

I created this account some time ago. But I'm basically a lurker, considering how little posts I have. Gods I wanted to make a game for so long but I feel that my incompetence is big hahaha!
  10. SheWolf

Eraine's RTP Farm edits - now with growing fruittrees!

Those look very well done! Thanks for sharing with us!
  11. SheWolf

Favorite level design or mapping in a video game

@LxCharon: Yup, exactly, even the 3d level design in dawn of mana still keeps true to the other games of the saga. By the way, your mention of Symphony of the Night is a great choice, everything is pretty unique and elegant, the dark tones and its fine decors, but also the demonic/hellish...
  12. SheWolf

The Calm And the Fury: Art Contest

So many great artworks! Too bad I was lazing around, otherwise I would be competing. @JosephSeraph OH MY GOD DID YOU KNOW YOU ARE LOVELY? <3 Great work, these girls are so gorgeous,you won period, SORRY GUYS.
  13. SheWolf

Hello Community

First, welcome to the pack community! I'm a lone wolf myself (*cough* quite literally *cough*), but still, I like to connect with people sometimes, so if you wanna hang out and discuss game making, I'm here! Ahhhhhh I know that feeling, christ the amount of time I've spent trying to create...
  14. SheWolf

The Resource WIP thread 2

@ksart: Awesome, simply gorgeous! Although I am with Sharm in her critique. I suggest to look up references and see how trees usually look like, even in a more cartoon style it's possible to apply some realism in the shapes! Great job dear! @Iliketea: Looks good, but can be better if you try...
  15. SheWolf

Favorite level design or mapping in a video game

The entire mana saga, period. There is so much color, so much beauty. The way things contrasts, the cute, yet dramatic style. It conveys how much magical these games really are, and this is what inspires me to make my level designs.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've been playing too much fire emblem... why do I suddenly want to make a game in rpgm that's chatting to ppl and trying to pick the right options to increase their opinion of you and depending on who likes you and how much you get a different ending??
Uggh... been sick for the past week. I hope I get better soon.
There are so many coding terms that are complete gibberish to me. Like what the heck is "Return" or "Array"??
Sometimes I forget how tiny and fun working in 16x16 is (or with 18x18 if ya counting the white outline LOL) and before you ask Yes. Yes this is an appropriate ratio of drinks to all the other stuff. :popcorn:
f37ac128dedc8a53af7deb2b12e8ea81becf6e46.png
Phew, sleep all day, awake all night. I don't know what to draw tonight!

Does that count as poetry? ..Is there a super fast way to test my creations in RPG Maker? Has anyone played the new Pokémon games? I'm itching to buy it but I don't think my husband will want me to after he finds out how much I spent on Christmas!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
u-mu