Recent content by shifity

1. shifity

TMJumpAction - Jumping Animation ?

Omg !! Very cool! I love! Thank you very much for your work, I can't wait to try it all on my game !!! it really doesn’t matter if it’s in English, after all I still managed to use the one in Japanese so in English it will be easy lol!
  2. shifity

ok i put the screenshot I have some others but they are disabled and I would not use them, so I did not put them in the screenshot
  3. shifity

No I tried and the plugins conflicted with the platform plugin, for example quxios plugin completely suppresses all the keys (jump dash menu back etc ...) except the direction keys. :/
  4. shifity

thank you very much for my game, i would if i find the solution! the simplest would be a mod for the moghunter plugin maybe, but the most optimal would probably be a mod for the TMjumpaction plugin. I am going to study the quxios plugin, I must first understand everything (for me english adds...
  5. shifity

Thank you for your involvement ct_bolt. I can't go to the links you provided for your demo (404 not found) :/ edit: it works sorry I already have this script of atelier rgss, the running animation is used for the "Dash" (jumping forward) so it animates the pose idle the dash as well as walking...
  6. shifity

Thank you for this quick response, I don't think you see what the script in question can do, so I made a short test video of my game (a bit obsolete, I have improved my game since, but the problem with jumping without animation is still there) to illustrate my problem maybe more clearly. My...
  7. shifity

Hello everyone I'm using Tomaky's plugin for my game, it's a platformer. Here is a link for the plugin: TMJumpAction I looked for a way to put a jump animation on my character when you press the jump button, but it's still a failure. When I associate a plugin which allows to put an animation on...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

X[ oh gawd.... I dropped my super expensive laptop on my hard tile floor! It still comes on and all, but now Im worried its gunna start screwing up in the near future.... I hope not, cant afford to replace stuff like that. :(
I wrote a nice animated preloading system for mv+mz today. It only supports graphic assets atm, should it support audio too? See it in action in my recent minigame @
I posted my first commercial game on the forums, and now waiting for approval.
fingers crossed.
TMW the air quality is so bad, your hair changes color every time you wash it. :LZYyuck:
Finished two animations today. :kaojoy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gesonel