Shikamon's latest activity

• Shikamon
    Shikamon reacted to Finnuval's post in the thread Your Top 3-5 Favorite RPG Tracks with Like Like.
    No particular order and only three but... Suikoden 2 - Opening Theme (best ever) Persona 5 - Rivers in the desert Shin Megami...
  • Shikamon
    Shikamon commented on Ami's profile post.
    When you have talent but lack charisma, no wonder always got epic fail.
  • Shikamon
    Well I am mostly from 90's era JRPG but here I think my fave ; 1. best ending theme 2. vocalized version of World Map theme 3...
  • Shikamon
    WHAT?! but it's fun lol ! I mean that's the point of strong spell IMO. You could ease your game progression. I guess I'm with...
  • Shikamon
    Shikamon reacted to Sleepy Kitten Games's post in the thread Loot Boxes with Like Like.
    The way I see it, lootboxes in games have a "right" and a "very very wrong" way to be implemented. The "very very wrong" way: -...
  • Shikamon
    What I did in my last game was the AOE was the same damage as the single target spell (most times), but it cost about 2.5 - 3x as much...
  • Shikamon
    Shikamon reacted to Tonbi's status with Like Like.
    Actor3_3,SF_Actor3_3 added! https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/tonbis-mz-material-factory.126160/post-1136578
  • Shikamon
    Shikamon commented on Shikamon's profile post.
    Dragonslayer must be the grandfather of JRPG then :D I wanna play DQ 7 but no western port for android.. sadddddd
  • Shikamon
    Shikamon updated their status.
    Please stand up for Jrpg anthem
  • Shikamon
    Shikamon reacted to EpicFILE's status with Like Like.
    Bro : I lost my will... Dude : Calm down, brother... Life gets better Bro : I lost my will to give up Dude : *Manly tears*
  • Shikamon
    Does potion have sugar tho? how could it make people fat? :D :D but then there are candies or gels as healing items.
  • Shikamon
    Well, I think you need a merchant class to manage the money. And gain more money.
  • Shikamon
    Shikamon commented on ImaginaryVillain's profile post.
    Just use social media for cute animals, delicious food, anime tiddies and ... memes!
  • Shikamon
    Shikamon commented on Shikamon's profile post.
  • Shikamon
    Shikamon updated their status.
    7 days prototype seems interesting but what to do when you only want to focus on story?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Getting work done in the hospital is a little tough :kaosigh:
Yet another custom skill animation, sometimes i waste too much time on details people will barely notice :kaocry:
Time flies by... already 1/6th of the calendar released :o
Realizing that 2020 is the only year since 2015 that I haven't made a RM game. Maybe I should do a tiny one to keep the streak?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xperiad