holdmy10.jpg

Hi Everyone in RPG Maker Forums!!
I go by
ShinGamix but ppl call me Shin. and the caped cat guy (only Knightmare does really)
I am open for commissions. I do all kinds of graphics design.
Here is some of my previous work.
1. Mapping.

captur11.jpg
screen16.jpg
walawa10.png
forest10.jpg

2. Custom Avatars.
tsu-av11.jpg
for Tsukihime
3. System Windowskins

window13.jpg
rubywi10.jpg

4.Custom Windowskins

window10.png

5. Title Screens, Game Overs, Logos, and more.
Please see all my designs in my workshop topic in the forum. Too many to show here.

http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/5084-shingamixs-super-art-workshop-titles-game-overs-and-more/

nasty3.png

I'm also a part of the Super Maker site @http://shingamix.forumotion.com/ and ShinGamix Studios a Branch of CrazyHungryMonsterGames.
We are currently in some stage of development of six free games and starting planning on our first commercial game.

Title.png
bdtitl10.jpg

I also update the wiki for the "suggestions for the next RPG Maker" List
find it at

http://rmvxace.wikia.com/wiki/Suggestion_Box

Eternal Happiness, MODIGS Music, Zombies, Project Zelda Engine, Rescuing Animals, , Project Shin!!
First Language
April Fools
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

Signature

I am SHINGAMIX the DRAGONLORD!!

commissions___open_by_sweetduke-d2qyy36.png
chatterbox_by_idjpanda-d7al78w.png

You may have a jar of dirt but -------->I have a Faerie in a Bottle!

zombieSigavatar.gif
4horsemen.gif

--------------------------------------->VISIT The Suggestions for the Next RPG Maker WIKI PAGE<---------------------------------------

| Super Maker | Caped Cat Guy | Team Shin | CrAzYhUnGrYmOnStEr | ShinSword The Creepy Adventures in the Zombie Kingdom | ShinSword: Hero Edition Ace | ShinSword :Dark War Edition VX | Moogle Fantasy | EmuGen |
| Days of Enchantment Rebirth | Chaotic Titania | Mystery Team X | Gates of Immortality | The Fountain Of Light | Sword Patrol | Leomorn Sword | CyberDrive | I played Valkyrie Stories when VS wasn't cool |
| Get the Animated Cabinets Here | I support Ardyle Led:Manifest's Tale | Anime Materials Pack coming in 2013 | ShinGamix's Super Workshop (Titles, GameOvers, and a whole lot more!)

Trophies

1. 30

I LOVE IT!

Content you have posted has attracted 500 positive reactions.
  2. 20

Can't Get Enough of Your Stuff

Your content has been positively reacted to 250 times.
  3. 15

Seriously Likeable!

Content you have posted has attracted a positive reaction score of 100.
  4. 10

I Like It a Lot

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  5. 2

Somebody Likes You

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  6. 20

Addicted

1,000 messages? Impressive!
  7. 10

Can't Stop!

You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!
  8. 5

Keeps Coming Back

30 messages posted. You must like it here!
  9. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Last day in Florida and then we head home. It was a fun, relaxing trip with just the wifey poo. Still managed to make some progress on my Game Jam project though.
On NEOLITHIC's 2nd Steam Anniversary, we walk on the path of Gabe's blessing. :p
GabeNFaithEN.jpg
What might the petitdevil be thinking right now?
1702054100193.png
And did you leave all your love and comments on the advent calendars today already?
So my babbling about doors and light-blocking makes sense, take a look at a finished lightmap. (Also I cannot take a low enough quality picture to actually get the forums to upload it.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LumaTactas