ShinGamix
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I didn't realize so many ppl don't check on even google a name idea for a game studio or game before they make it or use it. I still find it hilarious if it is a same as an "mature Entertainment" studio. ROFLMAO!
    Korimax
    Korimax
    Shin I have to ask since I looked it up and didn't really find any results, did you find something on my title?
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    pm me the name of the studio. it may been someone elses.
    before you go making a nice logo for you game studio google the name to make sure it isnt already used especially for a "Mature Entertainment" studio..LOL!
    EtphTheElephant
    EtphTheElephant
    You reminded me to do it, the name was taken and I'm crying right now.
    kingmakerspider
    kingmakerspider
    Don't even... dont you EVEN!

*looks*

all right...i dodged the bullet.
    Drachen
    Drachen
    dayum it...
    I spent more time today helping other members than working on my own stuff.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    I do that every day :) Must stop.
    ATTENTION: IMAGESHACK WILL BE REMOVING THE ANONYMOUS UPLOADER ON NOVEMBER 4TH! This makes Imageshack Photobucket #2 Glad I dnt use Imageshack anymore.
    I wonder how Map pack submissions would work out to build a RPG? Maybe as a reward the winning submissions would get to be a NPC or other character in the game.
    May have to recruit some help with mapping and stuff for my Battle Dungeons!! Not sure if I am going to though.
    Is the Luna Engine out? and what about the rural farm tiles while I am asking?
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    He's just really excited. :p

@Lunarea, oh, I know. This is why even though I know some release dates to stuff, I don't say anything cuz they keep changing. Its like a roller coaster ride of release dates! lol
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    Saomeone had posted a comment about that they were adding something (hud or i dunno) to the luna engine so i thought it may be out,
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    Are they coming out this year at least?
    Mondays are even worse when you didn't have a day off.
    zachfoss
    zachfoss
    Mondays are even worse when you can't get out of your bed
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    Mondays are worse when your bed is a coffin and you are being lowered into the ground in it.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I agree with zachfoss, being very sick is the worst.
    Is Nintendo finally getting the right idea with Super Mario 3D World
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    Actually, the gameplay in the video looks fun and it's like a multiplayer U.S. SMB2 (remember that we got a different Mario 2 in the States which was a redesign of Doki Doki Panic!) due to player selection.
    Chrono Trigger. End of discussion. That solves it all!
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    You know...Chrono Cross was so different from Chrono Trigger....i didint even realize it was a sequel until i read an FAQ on it....taking my amazing slowness to an all time high, lol.
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    ...But i did like Chrono Cross...grudgingly of course.
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mana and Symphony of the Night.. games will never have a larger impact on me than those.. I mean who doesn't get shivers down your spine when hearing the soundtracks from these games? (Frogs theme anyone?)
    Are the TouchFuzzy and FuzzMonkey Related?
    Zane
    Zane
    Poor Touchfuzzy
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    WHAT IS UP WITH THIS TOUCHFUZZY!!?? I keep hearing about'im and everyone keeps saying "Poor Touchfuzzy" or "RIP Touchfuzzy"?!! What happened, did he die or something?... /:-<
    My mom is finally getting better some but I am not feeling well.
    echo
    echo
    Good news! Sorry to hear you're not well though. I have terrible freshers flu at the minute... every year...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Started playing Danganronpa 3 in French - Eyes started bleeding in less than 5 minutes - Installed English text instead.
Why, translator, whyyyy???
-_- Now we have punishments for skipping meals, specially breakfast. At least let me sleep on Fridays -_-
colorize an old sketch
Welp... with numerous plugins and a bit of Javascript help, I've simulated an AP system in battle. Proud of myself honestly.
Why most of games like to give a horrible control to an aircraft vehicle? can I get a simplified control that does not require me to roll first just to change my direction?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charliegn