Recent content by ShiningRomantica

1. ShiningRomantica

How can I store enemy ID for a talk system?

I think I got it, but I don't think I would ever be able to come up with that with what little knowledge I have right now. XD Thanks for explaining. :3
  2. ShiningRomantica

It would be cool if you explained. Let's see if I can understand it. XD
  3. ShiningRomantica

It seems to be working now. Thanks!
  4. ShiningRomantica

It's only one character that will be able to do it.
  5. ShiningRomantica

I created a new project and it's still showing the same error message for me. I'll upload this new project I created, since the original project has some files I prefer not sharing right now lol You can download it here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/yoi6ok8hb9e9o2p/Project1.rar/file
  6. ShiningRomantica

It's still outputting null, I think. I'm not using many plugins, but even after deactivating all of them it's still not working...
  7. ShiningRomantica

It's outputing to 'null'.
  8. ShiningRomantica

Yes, I think it is at least...
  9. ShiningRomantica

I actually did not think about using the console log before. The "test" message is appearing fine, but... Well, I'm using YEP_CoreEngine, YEP_BattleEngineCore and YEP_SkillCore. If those plugins are on, the console log shows a error message related to them. If they're deactivated, the game...
  10. ShiningRomantica

Yeah, I wanted to get the enemy ID from the database. I used the line you suggested, but it's still returning only 0... Should I put it somewhere else? I'm using the Script function inside Control Variable.
  11. ShiningRomantica

I did some more tests, and I think I may have done something wrong... It's always returning the variable value as 0, even if I target another enemy. For example, I want enemy ID below 20 to have a default message, So I set that if Variable 21 is Less than or equal to 19, it will give the...
  12. ShiningRomantica

Yep, I though it started at 1 lol. It's working perfectly now. Thanks!
  13. ShiningRomantica

Thanks! But how should I use it exactly? I tried to paste that line as a script call for a variable, but it didn't work as intended... It simply won't show any messages on battle. What should I do?
  14. ShiningRomantica

Hi! I want to make a talk system similar to a SMT game into my project. I don't think a plugin is needed, but if there's any plugin that can solve my problem, It would be great too! Basically, I want to make a very simple skill that can start a conversation with an enemy based on the enemy ID...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I had a dream where it was Friday, and what happened in the dream was irrelevant, because I woke up and it's not Friday, so I'm sad.
edit: third time's the charm? some graphic text I whipped up that I like for the mid-game intertitle, now with all of the actual letters in the stupid damn words I was trying to spell :uswt2:
kcsmall.png
It is december, my dudes

badge_xmas.png
I love it when a plan comes together, and especially when Ruby decides to work with me when I decide to code. :kaopride:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicolas974