ShinNessTen
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I managed to work on my game nonstop for an entire month and made like more than 50% progress on my game. Cool I guess, but now I need sleep
    My TOD 3 Game just got 20 downloads out of nowhere... did somebody like Let's play it or something? o_O
    I got 5 trophies for doing absolutely nothing... not sure how i feel about this. Thanks? I guess? xD
    I'm probably the only person in the world still using RPG Maker VX... It's kinda sad, but what other choice do i got? 

"RPG Maker VX Ace or MV, lol"

You shut it! I've been with VX since freaking 2007 or 8. 

The stuff in the Database is too valuable to give up now!

"Redo everything in ACE or MV, lol"

But... i don't have the patience to do it. 

"Let someone else do it for you, lol"

... i guess i could do that, but no one is willing to do it for this old 21 year old man.

"Pay them, lol"

Why am i talking to myself... lol
    Reactions: 1 person
    ShinNessTen
    ShinNessTen
    It's mostly the skills i want to stick with. Something like over 300 skills.
    Marsigne
    Marsigne
    PM me them, I could try to pass them up.
    ShinNessTen
    ShinNessTen
    Nah, it's ok!

I did so much on VX now, i can't afford to take a risk and convert everything to Ace.

Thanks, though! I appreciate it! :D
    I may or may not be the ONLY person who's excited for VX on steam! xDDD
    Reactions: 2 people
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    ...I never realized VX wasn't already on steam.
    taarna23
    taarna23
    You might be! I picked it up on the site when it was actually on really good sale as a CYA for assets from jp sites, as they tend to require VX and NOT Ace. Don't really have a use for it, otherwise.
    This is how things will look like in my newest game, i guess...

(I really need a writer also! lol)
    KayZaman
    KayZaman
    Awesome
    TheGamedawg
    TheGamedawg
    This reminds me a lot of Tod so far.
    ShinNessTen
    ShinNessTen
    Tod was actually made from the sources of this game.

Back then i gave up on this Project and just copy pasted everything from that project into Tod.

It's kinda same-ish in regards to the Combat, but i'll try to change things here and there so it doesn't "feel" the same.
    I managed to create a Megaman Zero esque Mission Result thing! 

csbQlMg.png

gVfZVlj.png
    Desperately searching for the old Yanfly Engine Zealous Scripts! 
    I tried every conceivable download , even some of the bootleg spanish ones (lol) and still couldn't find them! Every download i found was either broken or didn't exist.

I guess that's my punishment for abusing VX so much...
    Reactions: 1 person
    ShinNessTen
    ShinNessTen
    Yeah that... i would've liked these scripts to test something out.

But as time moves on VX is going to be completely overshadowed by Ace's and MV's stuff. :(  (If not it's already overshadowed!)

And i really can't afford to go back now, because my game has been going on for quite a while now and i don't want to just abandon the project! 

I actually tried VX to Ace converter and tried to make use of some of the scripts in Ace, but i just didn't liked everything about Ace! I'm extremely used to VX.

Guess i'll have to figure out the problems myself or ask a scripter. (But even all the scripters have left RGSS2 :( )
    Marsigne
    Marsigne
    ShinNessTen
    ShinNessTen
    No i tried that one already. The File is Broken.

But thanks anyway!
    You know that feel when you want to finally make an RPG in RPG maker and you open the Maker up and you're like "... maybe tomorrow..."
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Writing music for Utara Forest, a location in All the King's Men. Nothing evokes a mysterious, dreamy sound like solo clarinet and modulation!
Man, nobody has created an MZ state animation plugin outside of VisuStella. That breaks my heart.
Finnuval wrote on Alador's profile.
Cute new avatar you got there ;)
Alberest so far, got a lot done but still ALOT left to do.
Wish I had a better means of taking screenshots...
Map is 148x98

concept: zombie slayer fest.

Lag because of outdated hardware.

Lots todo:
-Terrax lightning should have another step for the flashlight, between up down left right.
-Also Online mv from Nelderson should emit the flashlight from the other player.
-Animation needed for killing the zombie...
Before adding it to #crypchania.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Olivep3a_