ShinNessTen
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Motivation has been cut by half... i dunno how to regain motivation... need Motivation... i only live to motivate... please motivate...

But no seriously, i've been down the past couple days and been playing instead of actually doing something. 

Need something to cheer me up, i guess.
    I can't decide if the Old Style (left) or the New Style (right) is better... 
    yypGUwI.png

I'm kinda a bit more for New Style, but something is bothering me still...
    Reactions: 2 people
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    i really like the new :) . Also, what Archeia said!
    ShinNessTen
    ShinNessTen
    @NeoFantasy Actually, i took sprites from the Generation 5 Pokemon Games and made my own versions of them. That's why the eyes, legs and arms are so small. xD

@Archeia I did just that. The walkcycle i find to be more elegant than the old one... so i may in the end choose the new style!
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    I like the new one, but I don't really like how the feet curve in at the ends, I think it'd look better straight. 
    Do i still have to credit if the rm2k tileset looks exactly like mine? xDD

rm2k tileset: 
    R1NDrTk.png

Original (by me):

Uebpt5J.png

To be fair... i used it as a reference, so probably yes! xD
    I really don't like having Pure-O... i feel like a monster, but at the same time i don't care about it. Which, in the end, i do care about it, because i hate thinking that i'm a monster... 

I hate this Illness...
    Gonna be honest... looking at me as an avatar is not a pleasant thing, so i changed it to my beloved black Chicken.
    Reactions: 1 person
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    D'awwwww it looks fine either way. :D

I really love the chicken, tbh.
    ShinNessTen
    ShinNessTen
    I love black chicken... they taste the best. 

WHO WOULD NOT WANT TO EAT THAT!? 

39311_fr-cemani-062.jpg
    TriceratopsX
    TriceratopsX
    Wait... If you're a black chicken, and you like to EAT other black chickens >_>  ... What kind of chickens make hack n slash games?  :unsure:
    Finally achieved 20... i mean 21 posts to post on a Thread that required me to have 20 posts but in reality it was 21! xd
    The TODENING IS FINALLY OVER!
    ALTERED STATE ?
    ALTERED STATE ?
    I read that as 'The Toading' so you...

A.) Watched the shining but everyone was toads

B.) You Animorphed into a toad

C.) You went and caught toads
    I see a lot of devs whining about not doing this or that...

Yeah, then... do it? Nothing comes from nothing. And whining that you haven't started/kept up with your game/procrastinating on it makes it even worse. 

I mean... at that point you're admitting that you are being a lazy dude/gal! 

And in my experience, nobody really helps the slackers, because they... well... they have a bad reputation.

I'm saying that to discourage people from doing it, because it just doesn't add to anything... 

"But Shin! You used to be like that too!" 

SHUT IT! I GREW UP FROM MY MISTAKES SINCE THEN!
    Yo, anyone knows what drawful 2 is? 

It's basically a Party game, where you draw something then you have to say what it could be and you get points if the others are gonna pick your answer and you get points for getting the right answer too. 

You also get likes from others if the answer is funny and you get the joke trophy!

It's pretty fun, and i'd like to stream it at some point today! :D
    oh boy... found some nasty dev. Errors in TOD 3! Should've playtested more! ;P 

The Ultimate Definitve Deluxe XXL Edition Update will come out shortly... and no, it's not the actual Update name.
    Yus!!! My TOD 3 Game got approved! It's an Undertale like game! Go play it! It's actually a game i'm kinda proud of! :D  
    ShinNessTen
    ShinNessTen
    Oi, i just realized i made a lot of typos! xD Way to go, me!
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Is that the crazy hard game with all the chickens?
    ShinNessTen
    ShinNessTen
    Yes it's the chicken game xd
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So, as i finish setting up my items for part 1 of my game, I realized I forgot to finalize an ENTIRE category of items. Know which ones? The Fallen Feathers....BTW my game is called "Fallen Feather"
and_remember_tomorrow_exploding_puzzle_logo.jpg

Made some new friends, and blew up a puzzle... Happens. :LZSwink:
A new RPG Maker music pack is coming out soon! Below is a demo of one of the compositions in the pack, Heroic Battle. More details coming soon!

Trying to build a child-size body. Mostly happy with it except the sideview arms - can't get them to move quite right yet. Anyway, here's the work-in-progress, with an adult for size comparison.
ChildTest-01.gif

I started in VXAce and I liked how the kids flapped their arms so that's why it's just flapping.
A character theme... finally posted some of the music tonight as celebration for 500 followers. I really like how this song came out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PLKx