ShinNessTen
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "I still have hope!" He said... "This will probably be good" He said... 

Where's my past self, so i can Shotgun him.
    Is it crazy that i prefer rainy days over sunny days?

I always feel like sunny days just make to much noise and on rainy days you have this calm rain to listen to, instead of... kids screaming at each other, workers using their loud machines... i even have the feeling that cars don't drive by as much as they do on sunny days. Rainy days are also a nice combination with candles and lights turned off.

Makes me feel more home.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I really love rainy days, especially with some fog. They seem so serene and ambient to me. I don't hate sunlight by any stretch. Blue sky and gentle breeze really is the bee's knees as well. But, bright light does give me migraines and I'm very, very fair skinned and burst into flames. So, I need a lot of preparation to go outside on sunny days. Truth be told, sunscreen is for cloudy days too. c:
    taarna23
    taarna23
    I don't mind rainy days. I basically live in an aluminum box, so on sunny summer days, it's pretty much a solar oven.
    Victor Sant
    Victor Sant
    i have nothing to complain about sunny days, what I really dislike are hot days. But my main preference are cloudy days, without sun and rain.
    I noticed whenever Dalph posts an Status Update the entire community goes Ape Poop!

Like more than 20-30 replies will be had with this guy! xd
    Reactions: 3 people
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    Because evil is more fun~ 
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Honestly, I think it's because I usually talk about unconventional things and try my best to be funny and chill all the time (I don't like drama and I don't like whining), that's probably why some people might find my statuses interesting and I'm glad that happens. I like to discuss and to see other people discussing and sharing their points of view about a subject that interests me, so I make my statuses open for a debate. It also helps to be active too and have a lot of friends\acquitances\connections here.

Also yeah, Evil is charming~
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    Lol i joined this forum because i just wanted to post my game here and then be done with it! 

But now i'm more active here... well mind as well jump right into the Abyss! There's no going back now!

*Looks up interesting Threads*
    I took a little nap and wake up to 19+ Notifications... 

Is that how it is to feel popular? (Or just bad Notification settings lol)

Well, at least the discussion will be over as soon as i post this status update. Hehehehehehehe
    taarna23
    taarna23
    No, that's what it's like to chime in on a heated debate, then back away slowly. The notifications follow you everywhere!
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
       You can change that  in your profile options, I've got mine set so that I don't get notifications unless someone either quotes or directly references me via the @Insertname option. Those notifications can be a mess otherwise, popping up constantly with their annoying sounds every time someone likes your post or going off continually as a status update goes completely off the rails in debate mode.
    ShinNessTen
    ShinNessTen

But guys! I feel so important right now! 
    Don't you love it when you have an amazing, innovative, out of this world Gameplay idea for your game and you wake up and forget about it immediately?

。゚(゚∩´﹏`∩゚)゚。
    Reactions: 1 person
    The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    Oh yes. I love even more the moment right after, where you vainfully try to go back to sleep to remember it.
    Is there a VX(NOT ACE) scripting legend still out there? Would like to have a helping hand here with an audio script and Yanfly script. :X
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

You know what really grinds my gears? Websites that block your access completely if you have an AdBlocker on...

I would rather skip the site than endure some popups that may give me a gnarly virus!
Guys this thread is so good and you should be reading it.
Once again have another case of an Android user losing all of their save files for all of my games after a single game update. Apparently even Yanfly's Save Core can't prevent it. Very frustrating.
Question! If anyone here has any of the Time Fantasy tiles, or the Omega Modern one, do they include character templates/bases/whatever the term is?
Had to edit the water tiles of Jason Perry's (final boss blues) beach tile set. I'm an animator now. :guffaw:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nickcola15